the end

(goddamn)

The light were all immediately dimmed, thankfully for me, the new suit had night vision, i could see what was happening around me.

I knew the person moving about, but not from this Earth.

"There's a Moon Knight on this Earth?" I ask, staring around the room, rotating while I try to follow the man with my gaze.

"Surprised you've heard of me, I'm not really that big of a deal in the superhero universe, atleast not in this one that is" he said.

"Would you mind turning the lights on? I don't really appreciate the lights shutting down mid fight" i say.

"Were you fighting the air or something? Nobody else is in this room. Now, wanna tell me about why the earring of Bardhman are attracted to you?" He stood in one spot, staring directly into my soul.

"This doesn't happen everyday, I have this- uhh thing- it's a long story, but the earrings were attracted to it, not me. I think... Honestly, I have no idea what's happening" i finally confess.

"That's makes the two of us. Why are the lights off?" Asked Moon Knight again, but it... Wasn't him-?

"Steven can you let me do this? You're not ready yet for this. Well, I'm the one here who knows stuff about this museum! Do you know stuff about fighting or escaping traps? I might! If you let me TRY. Alright fine, try your best. THANK YOU!" He was talking to himself, not something I see a lot.

Oh wait, Moon Knight has DID.

"Whoever is fronting, can we escape this? I kinda have a fight to be in right now" i say, not changing my fighting stance.

"Give me a few minutes, I have to examine the area and find the best way to escape" said Moon Knight.

"Orrr- we can break some windows and leave?" I say, before almost punching glass and breaking it to leave.

"Yea no we're not doing that, it's dangerous." He said, to which I replied to with a groan.

"How come you're stuck here? I came here because of a villain, but you?" I asked.

"I work here." He replied, not giving more of a reaction.

This is gonna be fun.

I watch him fiddle around with switches and items, trying to find us an escape.

"I think we should focus on what the trap will be rather than finding an exit, we could save a few other people from being very confused in the future" i say, trying to look around different nooks and crannies in order to find the trap.

"Or the trap could be that there's not one at all, you work for SHIELD right? Yeah I've heard of you. They can examine this place later" he said, trying to locate any exits nearby.

"This... Might just be too easy..." I say, staring at the constellation designs on the roof.

"Or maybe, I don't know, once again, the trap is that there's not one at all! We're gonna end up wasting our time looking for the trap, and maybe finding the exist might lead us to this so called tr-AAAPPP" he says, falling down.

"Well there was a trap then I guess." He said, hand on his head.

"I'll call SHIELD, this is stupid actually" I press an SOS button on my watch which called SHIELD.

"Oh wait I'm so stupid, we can potentially teleport out of here. I forgot I can go to the spiderverse..." My finger hovered over a button on the spiderverse watch, which was miniature because of my old tech.