packing

I painted the sky, i spent a few hours on the artwork but it was so worth it, because of the setting sun and the inability of the sky to stay the same colour for just five minutes atleast, I had to take a photo of it.

I don't know why it reminded me of Y/N, maybe it's the shade of pink, it matches her natural blush whenever I say something that seems out of pocket to her, or maybe it's the shade of blue that she painted her nails every month, the paint was almost always chipped off, but it was there, or maybe it was the purple that matched the highlights of her powersource and her suit, or maybe it was the sun itself, for she was, and is, just a beam of light whenever I talk to her.

I clicked a photo of the sky because it's what Y/N did, whenever she thought anything was so pretty it had to be cherished, just like how she took photos of me on our first day of meeting, which she admitted to doing later on.

I painted a small canvas, following the shades, the clouds, the lighting of the sun, the slight scenery with the trees, and wrote upon it a poem I made.

It looked okay, good at the most, it's not how i expected it to turn out, but that's fine.

I have to get packing soon if I'm gonna stay a week at HYDRA. I hope it all goes well.

I packed a few shirts, some hoodies, a jacket, two pairs of jeans, some undergarments and some socks in one suitcase. In the other I kept my notebooks, pencils, books, Ramayan, and a Murti (a tiny statue basically) of Ganesh ji, Hanuman ji, and Lord Shiva, for protection reasons.

I rush downstairs to meet Aunty, i have to finally tell her about me being Spiderman.

"AUNTYYYY" i screamed, waiting for her to come to the dining room.

"Aunty, i have to tell you something..." i said, with a concerned look reaching her face.

"Aunty- I'm... Spiderman... And on next Thursday I will be leaving for a week. Im sure you know about... Uncle's past... Well, it's come back, and I have to stay the week at the head quarters of very very bad people... Im telling you this, because SHIELD will be taking care of you during that week, the bad people will come looking for you, and- and I can't lose you like Uncle" i began tearing up.

Aunty pulled me into her, resting my head on her shoulder, and my tears soaking into her suit.

"Beta... I knew already... Who do you think cleans your suit? You don't know how to clean it, it always stinks! And we have cameras outside the house! Also your friends from SHIELD come by sometimes, and that friend of yours with the hair, he sometimes comes and drinks chai with me." she said, smiling from ear to ear.

"AUNTY!" I screamed again, staring at her in disbelief. This entire time?

"Also you have mail, so get up and check it out, Mr Superhero" she said, tapping my head to tell me to get up.

"Accha okay" i say, going towards the door and opening it. I go outside the make my way through the grass, to find out blue coloured mailbox, filled will mail.

I open it to find about 50 newsletters and just normal letters, addressed to me.

I take them all out and bring them inside the house, where after getting Aunty's stare, I knew i should open them in my room.

As i unlocked the door to my room, I saw Y/N laying down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"About time you showed up!" she said, getting up from the bed.

"Ooh! You have mail!" she dumped it all on the bed. "Looks like a few fell down!" she said, picking them up and placing them on the bed.

"Hmm... Newspapers... Boringgggg. OOH! Letters!" she exclaimed, telling me to open them.

"You should just throw these newspapers out, or better, recycle them! You're definitely not going to be reading them, except the sports ones" she continued.

"Okay okay! Calm down!" I told her, grabbing some newspapers which weren't of sports and dumping it out my window. It's fine, because my window is just above the recycling bin.

I rubbed my hands together to clean them and to show what hard work I had just done.

"Soooo... You seem excited?" I asked her, while i stared into her eyes.

"Well, I'm completely healed now! So that's an achievement!" she said, laughing along with her words.

I looked at her, and the took all the mail from the bed and put it on my table.

"Oh? So that means i can finally do this?" I asked, making my way to the bed and sitting next to her.

I looked at her face, with only a few inches in space between us. I pushed back a streak of her hair from the face, and cupped my hand around her right cheek. I started into her eyes, as a form of asking for consent, and as she smiled and pressed her lips against mine, I knew she meant yes.

We made out for like two minutes before she pulled away.

"I think that's enough for now Loverboy, it's my first kiss after the surgery!" she then ruffled my hair and caressed my face. She had good reasoning, as much as I hate to admit it.

She stared at her SHIELD acquired watch and bid farewell, another mission to work on she said, and she left out the window.

How sloppy was the kiss? Because my hand was completely drenched in saliva, which somehow smelled only like mine, i know that because I use a different brand of toothpaste than her, which I somehow know. Although unhygienic, I wiped my hand on my pillow and ignored it. Was I a drooler though?

And why was Y/N even here? Or did she hate the kiss so much because of my drooling that she had to leave? Did i mess it up?

A/N

Been working on mid terms again, so just finished up whatever was roaming around in the drafts:p

See you next week maybe, I'll try to stay regular with this. 🤎🤎