문제

Problems

Yoongi was on his phone knowing that the men are getting closer.

They finished asking the couple about the kids. They go towards Yoongi.

"Hey, sir." says one of the men. He has a deep voice.

Yoongi looks up from his phone. "Hey." he simply says.

"Have you seen two kids?" asks the other man.

There was atleast 4 men. And as Taehyung said. They were big, scary men. They were in black suits. One had a black cap.

Yoongi stands up and and digs his hands deep into his pockets. He stands tall. His back straight. But he is still shorter than these guys. "Kids?"

"Yes. One is 4 and the other is 2." says the man, with a black cap.

"About this small." says the man, as he reaches his arm out to the ground.

"And what are you to them?" Yoongi asks in his cold voice.

The men look at each other and they sweat a bit.

"Listen sir. That is personal." says one of the men. He looks like the boss of that ugly ass group of men.

"Nahh, sir. First tell me what you are to them?" says Yoongi, shaking his head and then looks up at the men with a raised eyebrow.

"Their uncles." says one of the men.

"Uncles? All dressed in the same clothes?" says Yoongi, as he looks down and slowly shakes his head and chuckles.

"We are just asking for them. Have you seen them by any chance?" says one of the men, getting impatient.

"I think I saw some kids running off over there." says Yoongi, as he takes a hand out of his pants and points to the opposite side of his car.

"See! Wasn't so hard!" says the impatient guy.

"Wanna start a fucking fight or somethin'?" says Yoongi, going to the guy and looking at him.

"Nahh. You are too small. I am afraid I will punch you too hard and you will go flying." says the impatient one and laughs together with the other men.

"When we see each other again. I will make sure to put you into that hospital." says Yoongi, pointing at a nearby hospital.

"I would like to see you try, midget." says another man.

"Don't try me. I am not in the mood right now." says Yoongi.

"Did someone leave you?" asks one of the men.

The others laugh and the boss says, "With those looks he can't have anyone."

The other laugh hard.

"Is there a problem here?" someone asks and hugs Yoongi from the back.

His eyes widen but then he smirks. "Love, sorry I took forever, my love." says Yoongi, kissing Jimin's forehead.

The men stop laughing and stare at Jimin. GOD DAMN!! HE IS SO CUTE!!!

"You guys can't look at what's mine." says Yoongi, pulling Jimin closer to him by his waist.

"Thanks for telling us the way to the kids." says the boss and leaves.

The impatient one glares at Yoongi and he glares back. "When we meet again-"

"I will put you in that fucking hospital." says Yoongi, cutting him off and pointing at the hospital.

"Nahh I will." and he leaves.

Yoongi chuckles and looks at Jimin. "And what are you here? Aren't you suppose to be with the kids?" asks Yoongi, confused.

"I saw you from the car and saw that is looks like it was gonna turn into a problem so I told them to stay put." says Jimin, shrugging his shoulders.

"We should go then." says Yoongi, holding Jimin's hand and walks toward the car.

Yoongi opens the door for Jimin and he goes in thanking him. Yoongi closes the door and goes around the car and goes into the driver's seat.

"When you two were gone. Kookie said that Kookie wan' to call you," Taehyung points at Jimin, "Daddy!"

Jimin smiles at that. "Aww that is so cute." says Jimin, smiling widley.

"And he want to call you," he points at Yoongi, "Appa!"

"Aww ,that is so cute!" says Yoongi, kissing his cheeks.

"Yay! Yay! Appa! Daddy!" says Kookie, bunny smiling.

Jimin bops his little nose. "Yes appa and daddy!" says Jimin, crying tear of joy.

"No, daddy, no cry." says Jungkook and Taehyung wiping their daddy's tears.

"Wait. I have a question." says Yoongi, looking at the boys.

"Yes, appa!" says Taehyung since Jungkook was to busy wiping his daddy's tears away.

"Don't you guys want to go back with your parents?" asks Yoongi, confused.

"No. ." says Taehyung in a low voice.

"Why what happened, little one." asks Yoongi, picking Taehyung up and sitting him on his lap.

"They always act weird with us. And they never care us. I tol' them tha' Jungkook was crying and they didn' care." says Taehyung.

"Oh." says Yoongi.

"But you and daddy care fo' us right?" says Taehyung, with big eyes.

"We will protect you and love you two." says Yoongi, ruffling Taehyung's black ass hair.

"You guys wanna go see your new home?" says Jimin, after he was done crying.

"New home!" says Jungkook, happy.

"Jimin, we don't live together. I live with my drunk ass appa. And you in your mansion with your parents." says Yoongi, looking at him confused.

"Take them to your house." says Jimin, smiling softly.

"But-"

"Take them." says Jimin.

Yoongi starts the car and drives to Jimin's house and drops him off there.

"Bye bye, Chim Chim." says Yoongi, as he leans to him and they kiss.

"Bye, Suga. Tomorrow?" says Jimin.

"Definently tomorrow." says Yoongi. "Oh. But there is school tomorrow. So I will drop them off at a day care." says Yoongi.

"Alright, bye." says Jimin and gets off the car and into the mansion he goes.

Yoongi turns the car on again and goes to his little house.