뒤쪽에

(DOUBLE UPDATE READ THIS ONE BEFORE YOU READ THE OTHER)

BACK

Jimin comes in about 30 minutes later with 30,000,000 won (22, 200.44 US dollars.)

"How much?" he asks.

"1,500 dollars."

Jimin starts to count the money then stops. "1,500 dollars exact," he says, handing him the money, "Listen here you greedy pig, talk about my family to South Korea and you will no longer work. You won't have enough money for you and your family. You guys will end up on the streets. So don't say a word. And next time you lay your hands on my son ever again. Then that is an automatic jobless man. You got me on that?"

The chief nods, clearly scared.

Yoongi nods. That is my man right there, he thinks.

“Don’t come near my family ever again or there will be consequences.” threatens Jimin, shooting glares at him.

The chief shakes his head.

The family leaves. Jimin with his black mask and black hat. They walk toward their house with Yoongi carrying Taehyung and Jungkook. 

“Hoseok, never do that again.” says Seokjin.

“Sorry, hyung. . .” says Hoseok in a low voice.

“It is fine. No scare us like that ever ever again!” says Namjoon.

“Sorry, Joonie~ I promise never again!” says Hoseok, smiling widely.

“You better. .” says Taehyung and Jungkook.

“Stay close.” says Yoongi, looking at the 3 kids on the ground. They all nod with their signature smiles on their lips.

“No worry.” say the kids.

“We will go home more calmer-”

“Put your hands up in the air where we can see them, Min Yoongi and Park Jimin.”

The two boyfriends look in front of them and see 4 police officers. Their eyes widen as Jimin puts his arms up and Yoongi doesn’t because he has 2 kids in his arms.

They put handcuffs on Jimin’s hands and hold Yoongi so he won't try to run away, which he wasn't going to do because he will be a traitor to his family and he loves them.

The three kids look scared, so they hug their appa and daddy’s legs.

“What about the kids?” asks a police officer to the other.

“We just gotta bring them along with us.” says the other.

“Hey, kids.” says another officer, as she squats down on the ground.

The kids still hug their legs but look at the woman.

“Have you ever seen your grandma or grandpa before?” asks the woman, with a smirk on her red lips.

They all shake their heads and Jimin wants to cry in a corner and yell.

“Well you are meeting them today.” says the 4th officer.

Jimin and Yoongi look at each other and Yoongi knows that his boyfriend will start crying. He wants to hug him but he can’t. 

“Let’s go back to the same police station you just came out of.” says the woman officer.

“Shit. .” says Yoongi.

“The chief lied to us!” yells Jimin, angrily.

“Leave our kids out of this.” says Yoongi, angrily.

“Whoops.” says the officers, as they pick up the kids in their arms.

The kids squirm around to get out of their hold but fail.

“HEY!” yells Yoongi, angrily as he glares at the officers, “Leave them alone!”

The officers shake their heads, as they walk towards the police station with two other officers holding Jimin and Yoongi from behind and also walk them to the station.

●   ●   ●

GUYS, I AM SO VERY SORRY

I WAS SICK AND MY MOM BLAMED IT ON MY PHONE 😭😭😭😭😭💀✋️

I am so stupid, very very stupid

But hey, at least I have a chromebook, that is for school, and I have my other account on it so the teachers don't know that in their classes I am on Google Docs and writing this story for all of you guys.

ALSO DOUBLE UPDATE

REMEBER TO READ THIS ONE FIRST

Anyways I hope you guys had a really good day, afternoon or night!!

I love you!! 😘❤️
Los amo!! 😘❤️
사랑해요!! 😘❤️