아빠와 대성

Dad and Daesung

“Dae-Daesung..?” Yoongi asks, shocked.

“Yes.. Yoongles.. Look how much you have grown..” says Daesung, hugging him.

Yoongi was in shock. He has not seen his older brother for 11 years.

Daesung smirks and throws Yoongi to the wall. “Thought I would come back nice?” he coldly asks with an evil smirk.

Yoongi was scared at the sudden movement. The only people he was scared of were his appa and his older brother. But he is scared of Daesung more than anything. At some point he had to go to therapy, and that was before Daesung left. Daesung was 15 and Yoongi was 6, so imagine a child who was 5 and went to therapy because of his older brother. That is what leads him to social anxiety.

“Daesung, please..” Yoongi pleads.

Daesung holds Yoongi’s bad hand and squeezes it, and Yoongi lets out a sharp and painful cry of pain.

“I love that cry of pain, Yoongi.” Daesung evilly smirks.

Yoongi breaks down into painful cries and sobs.

The door opens and here comes Hoseok with scissors.

“Get away from my appa!” Namjoon yells.

“What the?” says Daesung.

“No! Leave! Please go! Run!” Yoongi says, as he pushes Daesung away and stands in front of his sons so Daesung doesn’t try anything.

“Appa.. But he hurt you..” says Taehyung.

“Leave my appa alone, old man!” Hoseok says, as he raises the scissors in a treathending way.

“Min Hoseok, put those down now.” says Yoongi, as a stinging pain runs through his hand and he winces and cries.

Hoseok looks at Daesung then at the scissors and starts crying, and so do the others.

Jungkook gently holds Yoongi’s wrapped hand in both his tiny hands and pecks it and smiles up at Yoongi with a giggle. “Better?”

Yoongi smiles and with his other hand he wipes his tears away then ruffles Jungkook’s hair. “Thank you.”

“These things are your sons?” asks Daesung, looking at them. “You are so weak and even in front of your sons.” He sighs.

Yoongi’s eyes travel down to the ground and sniffles.

Daesung sighs.

“Run. Please get out of here.” Yoongi whispers to his sons.

“Appa.. But what if we leave and..” says Seokjin. “What if we don’t help you with this bad guy..”

Taehyung sobs and goes to Daesung and hugs his leg.

“Hey! Get off my leg!”

“Hey! Get off his leg!”

The children look at them as they say these words in sync.

Taehyung clings onto his leg and cries on his leg. “Bad guy, please no more..” he sobs.

Daesung gets him off, which leads the boy to hit his butt on the ground. He pouts and rubs his butt as he runs behind Hoseok.

“You know what, Yoongi?” Daesung angrily asks, as he balls his fists. “Just know that I know where you live!”

Yoongi was scared. “Daesung, please-”

“No! You messed up my fucking life! Guess why I left! Guess why I did all that to you before I left! You messed up my life! So now I will mess up yours!” Daesung angrily yells as he looks at his younger brother’s sons.