집으로 돌아기

Back Home

"Thank you, appa!!" the three kids, as they hug their appa.

"Your welcome!" says Yoongi, as he crouches down to his kids and kisses their cheeks and foreheads.

Jimin goes to them with a raised eyebrow. He notices the lollipops his kids have and crosses his arms over his chest. "Nuh uh. You guys are not eating that yet. First we eat dinner then you guys can eat 'em." says Jimin, tapping his foot at an unfamiliar rhythm.

"Awww~" whine the kids with a pout on their lips.

"Don't worry, babies. After dinner, alrighty?" says Yoongi, as he stands up and smiles at them.

The three nod and hug their appa's legs. "Thanks yous!!"

"Aww no need to say it again." says Yoongi, ruffling their hair.

"Alright. Dinner is ready, who wants to eat." says Jimin, walking over to the little kitchen.

"Come on, let's go eat." says Yoongi, walking to the dining table now made for 4 people.

"Ok guys now eat." says Yoongi, once the 4 have sat down.

"What about you? Where are you going to eat, Suga?" asks Jimin, looking at his hyung.

"I don't feel like eating. I am so so sleepy right now that I can fall asleep right here right now." says Yoongi, as he yawns and rubs his eyes.

"You sure?" asks Jimin, Yoongi nods, "Ok, but you better eat breakfast tomorrow and early."

"Whatever you say, baby." says Yoongi, as he goes to Jimin and kisses his forehead.

Jimin smiles at him. "Good night, Suga."

"Night night, Chim." says Yoongi, walking to his room. "Chimmy, when you leave please take them to my room even though I am asleep." says Yoongi, as he walks to his room.

"Will do! I am just gonna let them finish eating and then brush their teeth and get them ready." says Jimin, eye smiling at him.

"Thanks a lot, Chim." says Yoongi, closing the door to his room but not locking it.

"No problem!" says Jimin, "Ok change of plans. You guys will be eating your candy tomorrow."

"Aww~" they all whine.

They finish their food and Jimin helps his sons brush their teeth.

Then he slowly opens the door to Yoongi's room and sees him sleeping peacefully. He looks down at his kids and puts his finger over his lips telling the kids not to make noise.

"Be very very quiet. This is a game where we shouldn't wake up the sleeping meow meow." says Jimin in a whisper tone.

The kids nod their head. They slowly tip toe to the bed and get on it as slow as possible. Of course Jungkook needed some help so Jimin helped him up. Then they cuddle up next to Yoongi. Of course Jungkook was on top of him and Jin was next to Taehyung and the wall. Taehyung was in between Jin and his appa with Jungkook.

Jimin kisses Jin's forehead, then Taehyung's, then Jungkook and then Yoongi forehead and on the lips.

"Good night, Suga and babies."

●   ●   ●

Another update because you guys deserve it!!

Even though it is like 1:10 a.m. right now because I just got back from a party. :P

I LOVE YOU!! 😘♥️

사랑해요!! 😘♥️