안 죽있어, 거짓말쟁이야

Not Dead, Liar

“I am pissed at you, Min Yoongi.” he says, as he walks in front of Yoongi and slaps him.

“Appa. . W-what?” asks Yoongi, as he looks at him with teary eyes.

“Don’t hit my appa!” says Hoseok, angrily.

“Appa? The fuck?” says the man, as he looks straight into Yoongi’s eyes, “I am so disappointed in you, you know that?”

“Appa. How?” asks Yoongi, as he hugs him, “I thought I lost you, appa~”

“Back away from me.” says Mr. Min, as he pushes Yoongi back.

“Appa?” asks Namjoon, “He our jiji?”

“Jiji?” asks Jimin, confused, “Oh ya, he is your grandpa.”

“Why so rude?” asks Seokjin.

“Appa? How? I saw you. . dead. .” says Yoongi, looking down.

“I didn’t die?” says Mr. Min, confused.

“Th-then who was dead on our couch?” asks Yoongi, confused.

“Stop saying nonsense. I went to jail for some months because I stole some beer.” 

“B-but-”

Another slap this time harder.

“Yoongi, shut up and listen to me.” says Mr. Min, angrily.

“Y-yes, appa.” says Yoongi, as he bows down.

“Leave these kids behind and break up with that boy.”

“Nuh uh.” 

Another slap.

“Why, appa? What did I ever do?” asks Yoongi, as he hides his kids behind him, worried.

“You killed my wife.”

Yoongi bites his lower lip as he shakes his head. “Appa, we both know that she was sick.”

“No. We both know that you killed her.” says Mr. Min, “Come here. Let’s go back to that house and pack up.”

“No, where will my kids go to stay? Huh?” asks Yoongi.

“I am not talking about their bags. I am talking about your’s.” says Mr. Min.

“Nuh uh.”

“Uh huh.”

“I am not leaving.” 

“Yes, you are.”

“To where, huh?”

“To Daegu. With your older brother.”

Jimin looks at Yoongi in shock. Yoongi has never said anything about having any siblings before.

“There is no way I am leaving my family to go live with that jerk.” says Yoongi, shaking his head.

“Oh, yes you are.” says Mr. Min.

“We will put the kids in separate adoption centers.” says Irene, smirking.

“You guys can’t do that.” says Jimin, as he holds Namjoon’s and Hoseok’s hands, “No. .”

“Yes we can. You two are still under the age of 18 and since we are older, and your guardians, we have the right to put them in.” says Mrs. Park, smirking.

“You guys are cruel!” yells Yoongi, as he squats down on the floor and faces his sons and holds them real tight. Most of them are crying, scared, while the other ones are confused.

Taehyung steps up and looks up at the 4 people. Mr. and Mrs. Park, Mr. Min, and Irene. He looks at everyone with a smile and the 4 are confused. He waves at them. “No rude. You make Tae brothers cry. That no nice. Please no more. Daddy and appa cry too. No please.” he says, as he hugs Mrs. Park’s legs.

“What’s your name?” asks Irene, trying to sound nice.

Taehyung goes to her and hugs her leg. “Min Taehyung.” He looks up at her, “Please no yell at daddy and appa. Hurt feeling and that no nice. Please, nuna?”

“Well they are being rude to us.” says Mr. Park.

Taehyung lets go of Irene and hugs Mr. Park’s legs. “They never rude. If you make them mad then they get angie.” says Taehyung, “Please, hyung, no more hurt daddy, please? It hurt him bad.” He lets him go then goes to Yoongi’s appa.

“Don’t you think about hugging me.” says Mr. Min, looking down at Taehyung angrily.

Taehyung looks up at him and nods with his rectangular smile. “Hyung, no more rude to appa. He hurt bad in heart. No make hurt more, please.”

“He is my son. I can do whatever I want.” says Mr. Min.

“Ok, but appa hurt. Please no more. He really love you.” says Taehyung, then he looks at the other 3, “He love you guys too. But you being rude. . That why he rude too.”

“You guys no love my appa and daddy. So they no love you too.” says Hoseok, shaking his head.

“Family!” says Jungkook, as he runs to the 4 and hugs them. 

Yoongi and Jimin tear up at their words. They hug each other and Jimin buries his face in his chest as Yoongi puts his chin on his shoulder, he pats Jimin’s back to comfort him and calm him down.

“It’s okay. . It’s okay. . Okay?” Yoongi whispers.

Jimin nods. “I love you.” he whispers, then pulls away angrily and slaps Yoongi across the face.

Yoongi holds his cheek with his right hand and tears start to pile up in his eyes. The kids gasp as they start crying.

“Daddy!” they all yell, angrily, as they hug their appa.

“Appa, you okay?” asks Taehyung, rubbing his hand against his leg.

“Daddy, why did you hurt my appa!” says Hoseok, crying.

Jungkook was just crying the whole time, since the second his daddy slapped his appa.

All the kids were now with Yoongi as Jimin’s parents, wife and Yoongi’s appa gave him a smile.

“Come on, love.” says Irene.

“Ya, let’s leave this bitch. He actually thought I loved him this whole time? In his dream will he ever get me. And those damn kids.” says Jimin, laughing.

Taehyung goes to his daddy and hugs his leg. “Stop lying. . It no funny no more. .” he whispers.

“Get away from me, stupid.” says Jimin, shaking his leg making Taehyung stop hugging him as he looks up at him with tearful eyes and pouty lips as he starts crying.

“Let’s go. Yoongi, I need to tell you something before I leave.” says Jimin. “I am going to beat him up, in front of these little shits.” he whispers to Irene.

Irene smirks and nods. They all leave as Jimin then walks towards Yoongi and his kids who immediately hide behind their appa.

“I am sorry. Oh, I am so so sorry!” cries Jimin, as he hugs his kids and then Yoongi. “I really love you guys, please don’t cry. I was just joking so they don’t take you guys away.”

Yoongi hugs him. “I know. Your slap didn’t even hurt.” he chuckles.

“So, you just joke?” asks Jungkook, looking at his daddy, in confusion.

Jimin looks at him and nods. “I am sorry that I did that. .”