호석와 남준

Hoseok and Namjoon

"Chim! Chim!" says Yoongi, running to his boyfriend with Hoseok in his arms and Namjoon running behind him. Namjoon runs pretty fast, thanks to his long legs.

"You are back so quickly?" asks Jimin, as he turns around and his eyes widen. "Who are these kids? Are they alright? Are they lost?" asks Jimin, worried. He stands up and runs a bit closer to him and his eyes look at the little boy in his arms.

"Namjoon was calling for help and no one listened. Hoseok's tummy hurts so we need to give him some medication." says Yoongi, worried.

"Appa? Appa? What wrong?" asks Taehyung, looking at his appa and the kid in his arms, worriedly.

"He just needs some medicine for his sick tummy and he will be alright, don't worry, Tae. " says Yoongi, smiling at his middle child. "I will take him. Just take care of Namjoon."

"Who is Namjoon?" asks Jimin, confused.

Just then the little boy reveals himself. He was behind Yoongi's leg because he is too emberassed but hearing that this other man named Jimin was gonna take care of him while his friend -Hoseok- gets taken by this man named Yoongi, he gets a bit angry.

"No! I want to go with Hobi! We must always stay forever!" demands Namjoon, stomping his foot.

"Alright but we gotta be quick." says Yoongi, grabbing Namjoon's hand and runs to a close clinical.

"Hello, sir?" asks the lady, behind the table. She looks at Yoongi.

"Do you have medicine for tummy problem?" asks Namjoon.

The lady didn't even know there was someone else there because he is behind Yoongi. "Yes I do. I have for alduts and kids. There is one with kids under 10 though so tell me how old is the kid?"

"6. I am 6." he whinces in pain.

"Here have this." says the last, giving the pills to Yoongi. "That'll be 30,000 won (26 dollars and some cents)."

"Here." says a Yoongi, giving her 30,000 won and getting the pills.

"Come again!" she says, watching the three leave.

'Nope. I don't want something like this to happen again." mumbles Yoongi, as he exits the clinic.

"Put Hobi down!" demands Namjoon, "Carefully!"

Yoongi puts Hoseok down. He holds him because Hoseok seems a bit dizzy. "Here take this." he gives him the medicine.

Hoseok makes a disgusted face though and refuses to take it.

"Hobi have! Good for bad tummy!" encourages Namjoon.

"No~ small so so bad~" says Hoseok, but he whinces in pain.

"I will give you candy of you eat this." says Yoongi. It always works on his middle child. So it must work on him too.

"Candy?" asks Hoseok, looking at him.

"Yes, anything you want. But you need to take the medicine." says Yoongi, crouching down.

"O-ok." he whinces in pain.

Yoongi reads how much he needs to give a kid. So he gives him that much. "Do you feel a bit better?" asks Yoongi.

"It the same." says Hoseok.

"You just need to lay down and rest." says Yoongi, scooping him up, "Joon, stay close to me and don't wonder off."

"I am not leaving because I need to care of Hobi!" says Namjoon, looking up at Yoongi.