떠나다.

Leave.

"Jimin."

"No. I won't listen to you. You guys messed up my life."

"No, Jimin, actually listen. . ."

"Shut up! Shut up!"

"You are scaring your kids. . ."

"Your fucking grandchildren! You separated me and my boyfriend for no reason! How could you come back and ask for forgiveness!?"

"Jimin, let's have a father and son talk."

"So, yeah, dad let's walk. Let's have us a father and son talk! But I bet we probably wouldn't get one block. Without me knocking your block off!" Jimin snaps ("Rhyme or Reason" - Eminem).

"Don't talk to your father like that!" his mom says, trying to calm him down.

"Just leave! You can't be in our apartment! Get out!" Jimin snaps.

"We have every right! You are our son!" his dad says.

"You guys disowned me! Sent me to the U.S. for who knows how long. 2 years? You really thought I would ever forgive you guys for forcing me to marry that woman, who already had 3 kids with her first husband, and was after my money, and is waaaaay older than me? You really thought I would ever forgive you guys for forcing me away from my family." Jimin angrily snaps.

"Jimin. . ." Yoongi mumbles, holding his boyfriend's hand.

"Yoongi." Jimin sternly says.

Yoongi quiets down, looking away with his head hung down a bit.

Jimin sighs and then glares at his parents. "Why don't you leave? You guys are messing up my life. Leave me and my family alone."

"Son. . . We just came for forgiveness. . ." his mom pleads.

"No."

"Just leave us alone." says Yoongi, "The kids are sleeping, so step out of our apartment."

"Look." Jimin's dad looks at Yoongi and places a hand on his shoulder.

A shiver ran down Yoongi’s spine at the sudden touch but still stayed there.

"We are just doing what parents do."

Yoongi looks away and takes Jimin's dad's hand off his shoulder. "Well, I don't know what parents would like."

"Think about the situation with your kids. If a fight happened and you guys stopped talking, wouldn't you guys want their forgiveness?" Jimin's mom says.

The boyfriends look at each other.

Jimin looks at his mom. "This situation is about something else though. I would never force my sons to marry someone they don't want. I will let them choose."

"But wouldn't you want them to marry someone rich and famous like Irene?" Jimin's dad says.

"No, of course not. They could be just like their daddy." Jimin says, as he holds Yoongi’s hand and looks at him with a soft smile.

Yoongi holds his hand back and softly smiles at his Jimin.

"Ok. Ok. But you really wouldn't want them to marry some lazy, poor bozo, am I right?" his mom asks.

Jimin sighs. "It's that they love each other." says Jimin, "Why are we speaking about this? Our oldest is only 8!"

"Because you would want forgive-"

"Daddy? Appa?" asks a little voice that yawns.

The boyfriends and Jimin's parents turn their head and see Namjoon coming out of his room, yawning and rubbing his eye.