니쁜 아침. . .

Bad Morning. . .

"Appa! Appa! Wake up, appa!"

Yoongi groans of course it was Taehyung that woke him up.

"Yes, baby? What happened?" asks Yoongi, as he sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Phone ring." says Taehyung, as he grabs the phone and hands it over to Yoongi.

Maybe it is Jimin?

Wait. . This is an unknown number. .

He picks it up anyways.

"YOONGI!" says the man, as loud as he can, causing Jungkook and Seokjin to wake up.

Jungkook starts crying and hides his face in Yoongi's pillow.

"No no. No, baby. Don't cry~" says Yoongi, as he scoops Jungkook up with one arm who immediately hides his face in his chest and clutches onto the his shirt with his tiny fists.

"HEY, YOONGI!!"

"Man, shut up, who ever you are!" says Yoongi, angrily. Jungkook cries more because of his appa's loud voice.

"Appa~" he whines, holding onto his shirt tighter.

"I am sorry, baby~" says Yoongi, holding him closer to his chest.

"Who is it, appa?" asks Seokjin in a low voice.

"Don't know." mumbles Yoongi, as he puts the phone next to his ear. "Listen here, who ever you are. I swear I will find you for waking me up and making my son cry! I don't care about me but my son! He was peacefully sleeping and with your loud ass voice he woke up, crying! Now thanks a lot!" says Yoongi, angrily, "And also you woke up my other sons for calling so early in the morning. Now all my sons are awake! They were peacefully sleeping why did you have to ruin our day this early!" He complains.

"Well sorry. I thought you would be awake at this time." says the man, on the other side as he sighed.

"Who even are you? And why do you have my number?" asks Yoongi, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Oh, my name is Park Chanyeol."

Yoongi's eyes widen at the name he just said. "Wait no I uhmm. . Sorry for sounding so rude to you. I haven't even started working yet and I am already gonna get fired!" he says.

"You gonna be fire?" asks Taehyung, looking at his appa with wide eyes. He snatches Yoongi's phone and puts it next to his ear. "You can't put my appa fire, you meanie!" He says, angrily and pouts.

"No, Taehyung, give me that back." says Yoongi, snatching his phone away.

"But he gonna put you on fire!" says Taehyung.

Chanyeol heard that and started to laugh.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and scoffs. "No, baby, he won't put me on fire," he says, gently.

"Better not." mumbles Taehyung, as he crosses his arms over his chest and pouts.

"Now what do you want, Chanyeol Hyung, this early in the morning." he says, coldly.

"I don't know I just called to make sure this you. Bye!" says Chanyeol.

"Wait how did you get my phone number! I don't remember giv-" but Chanyeol hung up.

Yoongi throws his phone on the bed and rubs his forehead. He checks on Jungkook who is alseep. He turns his head to look over his shoulder. "Are you alright, Jinie?" asks Yoongi, caressing his face.

"Yes, appa! I am fine!" he says, smiling.

Yoongi smiles at his son's cuteness. He turns to look at Taehyung who just grins at him as if he did nothing wrong.

"Young mister? Why did you snatch my phone away? I was on a call." says Yoongi, looking at him with his eyebrows furrowed, clearly angry.

"It because. . He said he gonna put chyu on fire!" says Taehyung, waving his arms in the air.

"Ya so what? You have absolutely no reason to be speaking to him! I don't want him to know anything about you guys because he seems like a bad guy!" says Yoongi, rubbing his temples .

"Oh. . . Sorry. . I just didn't want chyu to be gone. ." says Taehyung, looking down, on the verge of tears. He starts sniffling.

Yoongi quickly lays Jungkook next to a still sitting Seokjin and quickly picks up Taehyung and sits him on his lap. Taehyung lays his back against his chest.

"I-I am sowwy. . I-I don't want ch-chyu to be hurt. ." says Taehyung, sobbing.

"No no, baby, it is my fault. I got mad at you even though you are just worring for me. You don't want me to be put on fire." says Yoongi, hugging him closer to his chest, "I forgive you, baby."

"It alright, appa!" says Taehyung, turning around to hug him.

"Hey, appa?" asks Seokjin, hugging his arm.

"Yes, Jinie?" asks Yoongi, looking at him.

"Can you make breakfast?" he asks, looking down.

"Yah sure, baby!" says Yoongi, standing up from the bed. He stretches a bit.

"Wanna go cowro?" asks Taehyung, looking at his hyung.

"Ya let's go color!" says Srokjin, as he gets off the bed and runs to the dining table.

"Wait for Tae!" says Taehyung, as he gets off the bed and falls down on his pampered butt. He looks around the room with big eyes but then he holds onto the blanket to pull himself up but again fell on his pampered butt, with the blancket on him. He makes an angry sound and stands up and walks over to the dining table.

Yoongi watched all this with his eyes wide open. He laughed a bit once Taehyung left the room looking like a angry penguin.

"Appa? Stay here?" says Jungkook, as he tugs on his hand.

"Appa has to go make breakfast. Do you want to go sleep on the couch?" asks Yoongi. He sees Jungkook nod so he picks him up and takes him to the couch an dlays him there.

Jungkook again fell asleep.

"What do you guys want to eat?" asks Yoongi, going to the kitchen.

"Hmmm. . What about pancakes?" asks Jin, smiling at him.

"Ya sure, baby!" says Yoongi, as he gets everything ready.

He smiles as he hears JinTae laughing and giggling while coloring. He wishes his childhood was like that but now all he can do now is sigh and dream. He noticed how Seokjin loves eating a lot. And yet the boy looks as if he doesn't gain pounds.

About 20 minutes later the breakfast in down and they all sit down and eat.

● ● ●

Ta da!

So uhm. . I went to sleep like at 1:28 a.m. last night or a bit later. But I am those type of people who wake up super early in the morning. So I woke up at 8:43.

Now it is 9:44. So I have been awake for an hour now.

But ya I decided to finish this because school starts on August 21 and my birthday is in August 24 😬. And what day is it today? Let me check. .

Today is August 6 2023. Wow so only like 15 days for school to start. Imma be an 8th grader.

Also I started this book on summer break after 7th grade.

Wow Imma be going to 8th.

That is why I want to get this book finished! Because if not school will slow be down!! Also I don't want my 269 readers to be waiting for me.

My goal is to finish this as quick as possible.

I LOVE YOU!! 😘♥️

사랑해요!! 😘♥️