괴롭힘. . .

Bullies. . .

Stares was all they got all day long but they don't care.

The bell rings finally school is over. Jimin gets in his car with Taehyung in the back seat. Both waiting patiently for the two others.

"When is appa and Kookie coming?" asks Taehyung, kicking his little feet.

"Don't worry, baby. They will come any second now. We just have to wait." says Jimin, looking at the back seat where Taehyung is currently sitting with his seatbelt on.

"Ok, daddy!" says Taehyung, as he nods.

They wait 5 minutes and then they see Yoongi walking towards them but limping? Jimin gets worried because be also sees Jungkook in his arms a bit sad.

Yoongi opens the back door and puts Jungkook's seatbelt on. Then he closes it and opens the front door and sits down. He sighs looking at both his hands.

"What is wrong? Why are you walking like that?" asks Jimin, worried. He cups his face. "Why are you walking like that?"

"It is nothing. I just slipped and hurt my leg a bit. Good thing Jungkook wasn't in my arms. But I am doing good. How are you?" says Yoongi, trying not to look at his eyes.

Jimin raises one eyebrow. Clearly not believing what the older is saying. "Mh hm you want me to believe that, Min Yoongi?" says Jimin.

"Yes."

"Bro, I know you are lying."

"Am not. . ."

"Kookie baby?" says Jimin, looking back. He looks at Jungkook.

"Yes, daddy?" asks Jungkook, smiling like a cute baby bunny.

"What happened to appa?" asks Jimin.

"Tall, big, and mean boys. They hwit appa! He fwell dwon an' the boys hwit him! I hide. I wan to hwit them. They hwit appa and appa twold them to stwop but they no did not!" says Jungkook, raising his arms up in his arms and moving them around in the air.

"Jungkook. . . . I told you not to tell daddy. . ." says Yoongi in a low voice.

"Who was it, huh? Who the hell were they?" asks Jimin, a bit angry at how Yoongi is acting.

"Some bitches."

"The same bitches that are always picking on you, huh?" asks Jimin. Well it wasn't much of a question, he already knew it was them.

"Ya you can say that. But I am fine. As long as I am still alive and standing." says Yoongi, smiling softly at Jimin.

Jimin frowns upon hearing that. He looks at Yoongi's legs then look back at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Ok. I am limping but I am still standing!" says Yoongi, gummy smiling.

"Yoongi baby, look. You are a strong man. You fight a lot of people who are either on your way or piss you off. You are the strongest man ever. But here you are letting some bitches bully you? The strongest man I met is letting himslef get bullied." says Jimin, looking at Yoongi with concern eyes.

"Let them make fun. I honestly don't care." says Yoongi, looking out the window from his side of the car.

"Excuses excuses." says Jimin, shaking his head and tsking.

"Now, Park Jimin, don't you think I am saying excuses." says Yoongi, looking at him with his eyebrows pulled together.

"Oh yes. I am thinking. No. I know you are saying excuses." says Jimin, nodding.

"Appa, daddy, please no fight. . ." says Taehyung. His voice sounded a bit sad which made them both shut up.

"No no no fighting. Love no fight." says Jungkook, shaking his head.

"Yes! Love and no more fighting!" says Taehyung, boxy smiling. "You are so smart, Kookie!" says Taehyung, looking at his baby brother.

"Yes me smart like hyung!" says Jungkook, bunny smiling.

"You heard that, Jimin? Love no fighting." says Yoongi, looking at him.

"We aren't fighting though." says Jimin.

"I mean we kinda are and in front of our children." says Yoongi, shrugging his shoulders.

"Our."

"Yes let's go somewhere? Where do my babies want to go?" asks Jimin, looking at the back seats.

"I mean the only have one pair of clothing. Should we buy them some new clothes?" asns Yoongi, tilting his head a bit.

"I always wanted to do this when I have babies. Let's go buy clothes for my babies!" says Jimin, excited.

"But not to much."

"Why not, Suga?" asks Jimin, pouting.

"I can't take many trips. Remember my appa." says Yoongi, "Can't go in and out of my house all the time."

"True. . . But I will buy lots. Not to many but lots." says Jimin, smiling at his babies in the back.

"You guys have your seat belts on?" asks Yoongi.

"YES!!" says Taehyung and Jungkook.

"THEN LETS GO!!!" says Jimin, turning on his car and leaving the school parking lot. He drives away to a huge mall.

● ● ●

Hello guys. This is your stupid author.

Okay so please forgive me for such a late chapter.

Let me tell you the reason why.

I am reading a book called "Kiddo | namjin" by ih8snakeu___. The book is really good and by reading the title it is indeed a namjin book. I got so into the book that I couldn't stop reading it and forgot all about my book. I am still not finished with the book so if I am not writing then you guys know why.

Thanks for reading all this by your stupid author.

Love you!! 😘❤