그냥 얘기

Just talks

"This is where you will be staying at." says Yoongi, opening the door to the little house.

"Wow. House is so cool! Where my room?" asks Seokjin, jumping up and down excitedly.

"We sleep with appa. You sleep with us too because no more bed." says Taehyung, shooting his rectangular smile.

"Appa? I never had an appa before. Will you stay with me forever and always be my appa?" asks Seokjin, looking at Yoongi and tilting his head.

"Ya. I will always stay with you." says Yoongi, gummy smiling.

"Come on! Wanna go pway with bood game?" asks Jungkook, holding Seokjin's hand and looks at him, bunny smiling.

"Ya! I love board games!" says Seokjin, smiling.

Jungkook and Taehyung run to Yoongi's room with Jin running behind him.

Yoongi sighs and shakes his head but chuckling. "Imma have a new son." he groans but smiles.

"So this how you pway." says Jungkook, as he takes the board game out from under the bed.

"We teach you, Jinie Hyung!" says Taehyung, as he sits down on the floor. Seokjin sits next to him.

Jungkook was taking the board game from under the bed. He tried to pull it out with his tiny chubby hands but ended up falling on his pampered butt.

Yoongi saw that happen and ran to his room and crouched down. Jungkook just looks up at him with big eyes, he looks confused which he most certainly is. He smiles and giggles at him appa's worried face.

"Are you alright, Kookie?" asks Yoongi, as he stands him up and checks him.

"Yes, I good!" says Jungkook, as he looks at his hands as if he was trying to remember something. He closes his hands and sticks out his thumbs. He smiles at what he did and shows his appa that he is alright.

"Were you trying to do thumbs up?" asks Yoongi, chuckling at his son.

"Ya, I fogot how do it." says Jungkook, bunny smiling.

"Do you need help with that?" asks Yoongi, pointing to the board game.

"Yes, appa. Pwease." says Jungkook, giggling.

"Alright." says Yoongi, as he reaches over to the board game and places it in front of JinTae. Jungkook waddles over to them and sits down.

"So this how you play, Jinie Hyung!" says Taehyung.

They are playing "Snakes and Ladders." Taehyung rolls the dice and grabs a little figure.

"You see? I got fo." says Taehyung, holding up his 4 fingers. "So then you move your little toy to number 4. Mine Bear. Kookie Bunny. And yours can be. . . Alpaca!" says Taehyung, handing him the little Alpaca figure.

Seokjin's eyes widen and sparkle, "I love alpacas! They are my favorite animal!"

"Alpaca cute!" says Jungkook, raising both his hands up.

"Yes they are really cute!" says Seokjin, looking at the little alpaca figure.

"You guys continue playing. Imma go make food. Play nicely I don't want screaming nor fighting." says Yoongi, as he stands up and looks down the at the 3 boys.

"Yes, appa! We be good!" says the 3, smiling at him.

"Alrighty then. Have fun playing." he says, as he leaves the room to the kitchen.

About 2 hours later. The boys have already been finished eating and are again playing "Snakes and Ladders" Jimin then enters the house.

"I entered the adoption papers and entered everything I know about Jinie. They said since I am famous, not bragging at all here, they will take about a month for them to finish the papers." says Jimin, who is rubbing his forehead on the couch.