병원

Hospital

"So are you actually the Park Jimin?"

"Just tell me what is wrong with him! What is wrong with my son Min Jungkook!" yells Jimin, angrily to the nurse.

"No way did I hear Park Jimin." says another nurse.

"Just tell us how my son is doing! And what he has! Why is his chest hurting!? Why the hell is he crying!?" yells Yoongi, stomping his foot, angrily.

"Well we checked but he has nothing." says the nurse, shrugging her shoulders.

"He can't be joking around about chest pain! He is only 2!" yells Yoongi.

"Well my son is 2 and a half and he is a little jokester." says the male nurse.

"Well our son isn't. He is a happy little baby. He plays around, oh yes he does, but doing this 'little joke' isn't like him. And just because your son is two like our son doesn't mean they both are the same. Your son may be a little jokester because you raised him wrong!" says Jimin, pointing index finger at the male nurse and who was a bit suprised at his words.

"Woah, uhmm, Chim? Let's sit down. . Shall' we?" asks Yoongi, holding his hand and pulling it a bit.

"Nuh uh! I won't sit down until they show me my son and why he is feeling pain!" says Jimin, looking at him with his eyebrows furrowed, clearly angry.

"We just gave to wa-"

Then a nurse comes out of the room Jungkook is staying in and the second she opens the door you can hear the poor baby crying and yelling "Daddy!" and "Appa!" The second she closes the door the screaming and yelling stopped.

"He wants us!" says Yoongi, glaring at the nurses.

"Well, sirs, we do not know if it is safe for you guys to go in." says the nurse, that just came out the room.

"What?! This is bullshit!" yells Yoongi, stomping his foot and crying his eyes out.

"Let us go see OUR son. Right now!" demands Jimin, angrily.

"Sir, this is a hospital. We would like it if you keep your voices low." says a nurse, passing by.

"They started it!" says Yoonmin, pointing at the nurses in front of them.

"Daddy! Appa! Please no mo' yewl!" says Taehyung, covering his ears.

JinTae are sitting down on the waiting chairs. Well Taehyung is on Seokjn's lap because he doesn't want to sit by himself. He has his face hid into Seokjin's chest. But now they are both looking at their parents.

"Well they don't let us see your little brother!" says Jimin, pointing at the nurses.

"Stop! You guys are acting like little kids!" says a male nurse, angrily.

"Because we are only teenagers! Now let us our son!" says Yoongi, angrily.

"Teens? Shit. ."

"Well we already told you that maybe your son is contagious and we don't want you two to get sick." says the female nurse.

"Please. We are begging. Let us see our son!" says Jimin.

"Daddy? Is Kookie doin' better?" asks Seokjin, who was now behind Jimin and holding on the sleeve of his shirt.

"We don't know because they don't let us see Kookie." says Jimin.

Then the female nurse feels a tug and looks down to see a cute little kid with a rectangular smile.

"Nuna? We go see Kookie now?" asks Taehyung, still smiling.

"Maybe not, sweetie. Because then you might get sick too."

"Tae no care if Tae get's sick! Tae wants to go see Tae's Kookie! Let Tae go see Kookie!" demands Taehyung, still holding onto the nurses coat (or whatever you call them. Please tell me)

"Sweetie. . I know you want to go see Jungkook but you have to wait until he gets better. ."

"But what if Kookie never get better?"

Our Tiny(?) Family {Yoonmin}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें