Home

"Alright, boys. Time to go home. It is nearly your guys's bed time." calls Yoongi, waving his sons over.

The boyfriends, including Chanyeol, heard them all groan.

Yes, Chanyeol stayed there with them. Jimin and him got closer. Yoongi was just bored and angry that this man looks as if he is trying to steal his man.

"True. . Come on, babies. We gotta go to sleep now." says Jimin, standing up from the seat.

No one listened. They just continued playing on the sandpit, making little sand castles and adding sticks around it.

"We gotta go mee mees, babies." says Yoongi, also standing up.

If they were dogs, their ears would have perked. The three smile widely and turn to their parents.

"Mee mees?" asks Taehyung, who ran to them also Seokjin making Jungkook last.

"Jinie Hyung~ Forgot Kookie not run." whines Jungkook, hugging him, and hiding his face in his chest.

"So sorry, Kookie~" says Seokjin, patting his hair.

"So we go mee mees?" asks Taehyung, crossing his arms over his chest and raising his chim up a bit at his appa.

"Ya ya. We are going, Tae." says Yoongi, rolling his eyes at him.

Chanyeol looks at the three kids. And smiles widely. Taehyung notices the other man.

He saw him earlier with his parents. He turns around and eyes the man from head to toe in a sassy way. He raised his chin a bit at the unknown man and raises an eyebrow. "You?"

"I am Chanyeol. You must be Taehyung." he says, crouching down to the baby who moves his head down to look at him, still with a raised eyebrow.

"Know Tae name?" says Taehyung, a bit shocked since he never told the stranger his name.

"Yes, I know your name." says Chanyeol.

"Cwul," says Taehyung, not really caring for his name at all.

"Tae?" asks Jungkook.

"Yes, Kookie?" asks Taehyung, who immediately goes to his baby brother and puts all his attention on him.

"Kokie sleepy~ sleepy on you?" asks Jungkook, pouting, rubbing his eyes, and yawns.

"Sleepy at home, Kookie. We sleep at home!" exclaims Taehyung, hugging his baby brother.

"Don't hug him too tight, Tae!" says Seokjin, who immediately separates them.

"Light." says Taehyung, again hugging him but lighter.

"Guys sleepy? Let's go now." says Yoongi, easily scooping up the brothers in his arms and also scooping up Seokjn.

"You are so strong!" exclaims Jimin, shocked. He has never seen his boyfriend carry 3 kids at the same time.

"Nah. I am really not." says Yoongi, shrugging his shoulders.

"Say whatever you want cause you are so strong for carrying 2 toddlers and an 8 year old." says Jimin, smiling sweetly at him.

"Well, it was nice seeing you here, Chanyeol Hyung." says Yoongi, slightly bowing down since he can't shake his hand.

"Goodbye, sir!" says Seokjin, bowing his head down to the man.

"Goodbye! You must be Jin?" says Chanyeol, looking at the cute 8 year old.

"Ya! My name is Seokjin! You Chanyeol!" says Seokjin, smiling widely.

"Ya, my name is Chanyeol. I never got your name, little one." he says, looking at the youngest of all who seems really shy.

"His name Kookie!" says Taehyung, pointing at Jungkook, saving his life.

"Aww, Kookie!" exclaims Chanyeol, looking at the cutest little baby to ever exist.

"His name is Jungkook, but Kookie is just a short name for him." says Jimin, smiling softly towards Chanyeol's direction.

"Even cuter! Well, I gotta go now! I can't let my Baekhyun alone for too long." says Chanyeol, sending them a smile.

"Baekhyun?" asks Yoongi, confused.

"My boyfriend." says Chanyeol, as he grabs his bag and just leaves like that.

"I did not expect him to have one. He looks straight." says Jimin, looking at Yoongi, a bit shocked.

"He sure doesn't act straight at all," says Yoongi, "I mean, he was flirting with you the whole time you guys were talking."

"They were all just compliments." says Jimin, lighting smaking his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Call them whatever. That was more like flirting." mumbles Yoongi, rolling his eyes and walking towards the car.

"Did you say something?" asks Jimin, running after Yoongi.

"No? No, I didn't?" says Yoongi, trying to sound so confused.

●    ●   ●

Sorry!

So, so sorry!

I have school and all that, so I have or had absolutely no time at all. This was actually going to be published on 8/24, my birthday, but I was thrown a really tiny party.

Also, I got "Jack in the Box Hope edition" and a phone!! All I know is that it is a Galaxy. . . Thank you, nana!!

Today is the 27, so I guess I am really late. . .

Anyways I hope you guys like the cover and also thanks to Pinterest for that!!

I hope you guys have a good day, afternoon, or night!!

I love you!! 😘❤️

Te amo!! 😘❤️

사랑해요!! 😘❤️