새로운 아이들

New Kids

"How are my babies!" asks Jimin, happy to see his kids and boyfriend, of course. It has been a full week that they saw Chanyeol at the park.

"Taehyung got in trouble." Seokjin casually says, pointing at the middle child.

Taehyung felt himself grow smaller. His daddy's eyes laid eyes on him. They seem a bit angry but mostly confused.

"What happened, Yoongi?" asks Jimin, looking at Yoongi with a confused expression.

"Oh no nothing. He just didn't put his pants on, neither his shoes." says Yoongi, looking at the middle child. He suddenly feels bad for what he did to his 4 year old. He didn't deserve that. He is just a kid. Every kid is like that and he knew it. This was something parents go through everyday. He has no reason to get mad.

"Ya but no worry, daddy!" says Taehyung, smiling cutetly.

"You sure?" asks Jimin, cocking one eyebrow.

"Sure sure!" says Taehyung, nodding a whole bunch of times.

"Alright! Let's go to the park and leave appa alone!" says Jimin, scooping up Jungkook.

"Wait where appa go?" asks Jungkook, confused. He thought his whole family is going.

"Appa is going to the store to buy you guys clothes while I stay here with you guys!" says Jimin, smiling. "Also, Suga Baby? Can you also buy cute hats for them?" he asks.

"I will try my best to find cute hats."

"I want pink! I love pink!" says Seokjin, smiling widely.

"Alrighty then, a pink one for my little cute Jinie." says Yoongi, as he runs to him and ruffles his hair.

"Appa, be back quick!" says Taehyung, shooting his signature rectangular smile.

"Appa will be right back." assures Yoongi, smiling softly at his middle child.

"Appa better! No come back Kookie be sad." says Jungkook, as his face expression saddens.

"Appa will be back sooooooo quick. Like flash!" says Yoongi, gummy smiling, he starts running in place.

"Tae love flash! Favorite hewo!" says Taehyung.

"Alright bye bye!" says Yoongi, waving at his family as he walks backwards.

"Bye, appa!" the family says, that includes Jimin.

"See you guys in a little while." says Yoongi, turning around and walking towards I Don't Know Where.

"Alright let's go to the park now?" asks Jimin, holding onto Seokjin's hand who is holding onto Taehyung's.

About 7 minutes later Yoongi calls Jimin who is happily watching his kids play around. Jimin answers and puts the phone next to his ear.

"Hello, my handsome boyfriend?" says Jimin, smiling widely.

"Hello, my handsome husband. What are you guys doing?" asks Yoongi.

"Well my babies are just playing around with each other. I love watching them play. Did you already buy them clothes?" asks Jimin, smiling because he just heard his handsome boyfriend's handsome voice.

"No, I still haven't bought anything but that is good to hear. Are you guys doing alright? No one has tried to get them or get touchy with you right?" asks Yoongi.

"You are so overprotective. No. No one has tried to get my babies and no one is being touchy with me. We are doing just fine. I can fight for myself and for my family, you know Suga?" says Jimin, chuckling at his boyfriend.