문제가 생긴

In Trouble

"No, stop! Get your pants on, Kim Taehyung." says Yoongi, running after the running baby.

"No wan' 'o," says the baby, running behind his eldest hyung, "Jinie Hyung! Help!"

"But, Tae, you need your pants on, baby." says Seokjin, patting his hair.

"No wan' 'o!" declares Taehyung, stomping his tiny foot angrily.

"Get over here!! TAEHYUNG!!" yells Yoongi, chasing him, with tiny pants on his hands.

"Noooooooooo!" yells Taehyung, running around the house in just a shirt.

"Do you want to go or not!" yells Yoongi, as he finally catches the fast baby.

"Tae do! No wan' 'o put bagi!" he says, trying to squirm out of his appa's grip.

"Tae is going to put on bagi!" says Yoongi, as he lays the baby down on his bed, putting his pants on him.

"No bagi! No bagi!" says Taehyung, squirming to sit up from the bed and run away.

"Yes bagi! Yes bagi! You already have your pants on you!" says Yoongi, as Taehyung sits up like nothing.

"Tae no like. ." he mumbles, crossing his little arms over his chest and pouting.

"See! That wasn't so difficult! Plus, it is not going to hurt you having your pants on. You are not going to be walking around the streets naked, are you?" asks Yoongi, putting both his hands on his hips.

"Tae can do." says Taehyung, eyeing him from head to toes.

"Sure, sure." says Yoongi, rolling his eyes.

"Appa! Kookie done!" says Jungkook, walking into the room with his pants backward. Basically, the zipper part of his pants is faced towards the back and not the front.

"Well, Kookie not right." says Yoongi, picking up the baby and placing him on his bed. He takes of his pants, then puts on his pants correctly.

"Good now?" asks Jungkok, as he gives him his tiny thumbs up.

"Good now, baby." says Yoongi, smiling softly at his youngest child.

"Hurry! We gon' be late!" says Seokjin, calling them from the kitchen.

"Coming!" says Jungkook, jumping off the bed and running to his hyung, hugging him tightly.

"Us too!" says Yoongi, carring the baby in his arms.

"Ready?" asks Seokjin, looking at his appa.

"Ya we are ready. Tae, let me put on your shoes." says Yoongi, placing him down and getting his shoes. He tries to put on his shoes but the baby keeps on kicking his legs around.

"No shoo!" says Taehyung, pouting while still kicking his legs.

"Tae! Put on your shoes!" demands Seokjin, sitting down next to Yoongi meaning he is in front of Jungkook.

Taehyung shakes his head a whole bunch of times. "No, Jin! No, Jin, no shoo!"

"Yes, Tae. Tae, put on your shoes!" orders Seokjin, snatching the shoes from Yoongi's hand then grabbing his baby brother's leg and forcing the shoe on his foot.

"No, Jin! No shoo!" says Taehyung, kicking his leg with a shoe on his foot now.

"Tae! You are goung to put on your shoes!" says Seokjin, grabbing his other leg and putting on his shoe.

Taehyung groans. "No want shoo!" he whines.

"What is wrong with you, Taehyung? Why are you so grumpy today?" asks Yoongi, angrily.