제안

Proposal

2 weeks later

Jimin whines, staying close to Yoongi. It is dark, he is scared, so he clung onto him.

“Sh. . . Calm down. . .” says Yoongi, rubbing his back. “Do you want me to turn on the light for you, Chimmy?”

Jimin nods.

“Ok. . . Just stay here. . .” Yoongi goes to turn on the lights, the lights of the outside sparkle on. They were outside near a beautiful lake with lights hanged from to tree to another tree.

“Suga. . . why are we out here. . .” asks Jimin, scared but mesmerized by the beautiful lighting and the lake sparkling up due to the lighting.

“You look so handsome, Park Jimin. . .” says Yoongi, getting flustered as he walks back to his boyfriend and holds both his hands with both his hands.

“Oh?” says Jimin, confused, he holds back his hands.

“Uhm. . .” says Yoongi, red, he looks down and starts panicking.

“Is this is a date~” asks Jimin, grinning at him.

“Uhm. . . Ya. . .” says Yoongi, holding his hands tightly. “I- I-” Yoongi stutters.

“Yes?” asks Jimin, looking at his handsome boyfriend with loving eyes.

“Jimin. . . We have been together for so long. . .”

Jimin lets out a low gasp.

“And, well. . . I have loved you for such a long time. . . We have grown with a family of our own. . . You know. . . We adopted 5 little angels even if we are still considered minors ourselves.” Yoongi chuckles a bit before looking back at Jimin. “Which is why I took the kids to Daycare and bought you here tonight, with me, to ask you this important question.” Yoongi gets down on one knee and reaches into his pocket.

Jimin’s head could only look down at his boyfriend, covering his mouth with two hands, tearing up a bit.

“Will you. . . Will you marry me?” he asks, pulling out the ring box and opening it.

Jimin nods, crying.

Yoongi stands up and looks at him, with soft, gentle eyes. “R-really?”

Jimin nods as he hugs him tightly, crying softly.

Yoongi holds him in his arms tightly. “I love you. . . I love you so so much-”

Jimin smashs his lips onto Yoongi’s lips and they kiss for 10 seconds before pulling apart, still in each other's arms, looking at each other with love on their eyes.

“This is the best! I love you!” Jimin exclaims.

Yoongi smiles softly as he wipes the tears away from Jimin's cheek. “I love you too. . . Don't cry. . .” He can't help but tear up himself too.

“I. . .” Jimin looks at the rings and smiles widely. “I. . . The marriage is tomorrow!”

They laugh together and their eyes connect again and so do their lips.

“In a year or so? Wedding preparations take too long, no?” says Yoongi.

“I don't want to wait a year. . .” he pouts. “We need to start the preparations now!”

Yoongi laughs, caressing Jimin’s head. “Whatever you want. . .” He gets mesmerized by the beauty of his fiancé .

“Oh, Yoongi~” Jimin says, staring at the ring. “I love it. . . I love you. . .”

Yoongi smiles softly. “I love you too. . .” He looks at their rings, he feels so bad because they aren't fancy or anything, they are thin and silver. He is glad that Jimin likes them.

“I love you. . .”

“I love you too. . .”

“Nothing could ever separate us or our children. . .”

“Nobody can, Jimin.”

●   ●   ●

I hope y'all love it

I hope you have a good day, afternoon or night!

I love you!! 💜

Te amo!! 💜

사랑해요!! 💜