아이린, "깜짝"

Irene with a "surprise"

2 weeks later

Yoongi and Jimin wake up and look at each other as if they were having a staring contest.

“Daddy! Appa!” Hoseok exclaims as he barges into the room.

Yoongi and Jimin sit up on the bed and look at Hoseok.

“Yes, baby?” asks Jimin, as he gets off the bed and slips on his slippers.

“Someone at the door. Kookie keep saying ‘ding-dong’.” says Hoseok.

Yoongi chuckles as he gets off the bed.

“I’ll open the door.” says Jimin, as he exits the bedroom and opens the front door.

“Oh?” Jimin was kind of surprised and angry to see the person.

“Honey~” the woman says, looking at Jimin.

“Ew, Irene. What the hell do you want?” Jimin asks, completely disgusted.

“Jimin, I-I came to apologize. I won’t use you for money now because I think I actually like you now.” says Irene, sounding desperate.

Yoongi appeared from behind Jimin and gave Irene a cold stare.

“Sorry, girl,” says Yoongi, shaking his head, “Jimin is my fiance. And, plus, he wouldn’t want you. He never did. You could leave now.”

“Uhm? No.” says Irene, shaking her head, “You don’t get it, do you, Yoongi?”

“Yes I do. I understand that my fiance doesn’t want you.” says Yoongi.

“You don’t understand.” Irene gulps as she looks at Jimin, “I am pregnant. . .”

The fiances freeze in shock.

“What?” Jimin asks.

Irene nods. “I am 6 months. . .”

“That is exactly. . .” Yoongi trails off as he looks at Jimin. “No, no. . . Jimin is not like that.”

“What?” Jimin exclaims, “That is not true! What are you speaking about? You probably got back with your ex. The dad of your daughters (Seulgi, Yeri, and Wendy).”

Irene furrows her eyebrows and shakes her head. “What? No no. We were together in bed. Naked. We had just drank, don’t you remember?”

“I am 15! I don’t drink yet!” Jimin exclaims.

“But we went to a party, don’t you remember?” Irene asks.

Jimin looks at her then looks away as he rubs his neck. “We did. . .”

Yoongi was in shock.

“But I was nowhere near you! I was at the corner of the place, just seated and doing nothing as you dance with your friends!” says Jimin, furrowing his eyebrows.

“And when we got home you said you wanted to do it.” says Irene.

Yoongi frowns, now he for sure does not believe this.

Jimin makes a disgusted face. “Ew, no.”

“Come on~ I saw you, you saw me. You could say that you remember. I don’t think your fiance would mind.” says Irene, shrugging her shoulders.

“Look, why don’t you get away from our faces?” Yoongi asks, glaring at her.

Irene looks at Yoongi. “Guys, understand. I am pregnant.” she says.

Jimin sighs and shakes his head. “It is not mine. It is your ex’s. The dad of your 3 daughters.”

Irene shakes her head. “I have not seen him for a long time.”

“Well, it was some other person at the party then, good bye!” Jimin was about to close the door but Irene stopped him.

“I am pregnant with your child and this is what you do? THIS IS WHAT YOU DO!?” Irene raises her voice.

Jimin and Yoongi just look at her with their eyebrows furrowed.

“Ya, sure. I care so much.” Jimin rolls his eyes.

“Honey, believe me!” Irene says, as she starts crying. Mood swings.

Suddenly, Jimin also gets a mood swing and starts tearing up too.

“I don’t understand why y-you don’t-” he sobs, “Le-leave me alone!”

Yoongi watched this, completely amused by this.

Irene stops crying and looks at Jimin. “You see? You got that too,” she says, “That sometimes happens to men too. If a man gets a woman pregnant, he could also sometimes get mood swings. Now do you believe me?”

Jimin wipes his tears away. “But I-I couldn’t have possibly done something with you. . . I hate you! I would never. . .”

Yoongi watched and he hugged his fiance.

“Look, I could prove it to you when the baby is born. It will be a girl.” says Irene, “Have a good day.” She leaves.

They close the front door and Jimin stays clinged onto Yoongi as he shakes his head and says, “Yoongi, I-I really didn’t. . . I would never. . .”

“Calm down. . . Maybe that explains the moodswing you got a week ago. . .” says Yoongi.

“But, Yoongi, I didn’t do anything!” says Jimin, looking at Yoongi, “I seriously didn’t!”

“Sh. . . Maybe it was an accident. . .” says Yoong, trying to calm him down, “I am not angry. . .”

“Do you really believe her? We didn’t do anything!” says Jimin.

“I don’t really believe her,” Yoongi admits, “But why did you get some mood swings a week ago, and that was not the first time. Even the boys questioned it.”

Jimin shakes his head and says, “I know I didn’t. . . I just know it. She has something up her sleeve.”