새로운 가죽 구성원

New Family Member

"DADDY!” the babies exclaim.

Yoongi and Jimin wake up in a rush. Yoongi had an arm around Jimin, even when they sat up on their bed in panic.

“What? What?!” Yoongi asks, scared and in shock.

“Are any of you hurt?” Jimin asks, as he checks his 5 sons that are seated around them.

“Puppy! Puppy!” Jungkook exclaims.

“Puppy!” Namjoon exclaims.

“We saw the puppy outside the house! He is probably hurt!” Seokjin exclaims.

Taehyung was crying.

Hoseok was grinning widely. “Can we keep?!”

Yoongi and Jimin look at each other.

“We are not sure. . . A puppy?” Jimin asks, as he picks Taehyung up and sits him down on his lap, wrapping his arms around his 5 year old.

“5 kids is already enough.” Yoongi throws himself back on their bed.

Jimin chuckles. “Tae, why are you crying?”

“Puppy hurt.” Taehyung sobs.

Jimin keeps his son in his arms. “Let's. . . Let's bring the puppy in, give him food, then we go to the vet. How does that sound?” he asks.

All 5 boys nod with a wide grin.

“What?” Yoongi asks.

Jimin looks at Yoongi and nods. “Ya! Come on, please?”

Yoongi nods. “Ok. Let's care for this puppy!”

The family smiles widely.

The fiances go outside their apartment and go down the stairs. The 5 boys follow them like baby ducklings, following their mother.

“Where was the puppy at, babies?” asks Yoongi, looking around near the street, hand over his eyes since it is sunny.

“We saw. . . Here on the grass!” Seokjin exclaims, running near a street pole that had grass around it.

The 3 boys follow Seokjin. Jungkook had trouble catching Up with them, so he walked next to Jimin, who had an arm around his head, pressing the baby’s head against his thigh.

The boys couch down and look around the grass that is around the pole.

Yoongi and Jimin watch their 4 sons, now 5 since Jungkook ran to them is checked with them, as they look for the injured puppy they claimed they saw from their apartment window.

“here!” Jungkook exclaims.

Namjoon went over and picked the injured puppy up, which continuously whimpered.

“Daddy. . .” Taehyung tears up.

“Why do they only call for Jimin and never me?” Yoongi thinks, slightly pouting.

“Aw. . . My baby. . . The puppy will be fine.” Jimin easily picked the baby boy up, who buried his face into the crook of his neck and wrapped his arms around his neck.

“Come here. Jinie baby, let me pick him up, ok? The puppy is dirty.” says Yoongi, carefully taking the injured puppy into his arms.

The 4 boys look at the puppy in their dad's arms.

Taehyung kept his face buried in the crook of Jimin’s neck.

“Yoongi, let's go inside.” says Jimin, “It is too hot. . . And it is only 8 in the morning.”

Yoongi nods, as he walks back up the stairs to their apartment, his fiance and their sons.

They enter the house and Hoseok grabs his blanket and wraps it around the injured puppy.

“Oh~ Daddy~” Taehyung whines.

“The puppy will be fine.” says Jimin, rubbing and patting his back.

“Come on. Get ready. Go change. You guys are lucky it is a Saturday.” says Yoongi.

They all giggle as they run to their room, Jimin puts Taehyung down so he could run to his room to change.

“We should. . . Adopt the puppy, no?” asks Jimin, putting a hand over Yoongi’s shoulder, looking at him, then the puppy wrapped around Hoseok’s blanket.

Yoongi looks at Jimin. “Chim. . . Who will care for the puppy when we leave? I need to work during the weekdays, only break day I have is Sunday. And you started going back to school.”

“Yoongi. . . Yoongi, the kids love her.” says Jimin, “Let's give her some love.”

“Maybe for a couple days.” says Yoongi. “Then we could. . . Ya know. . . Take him to those places where they care for dogs.”

“I said adopt.” says Jimin, “Come on, please?”

“I don't know. . .” says Yoongi, rubbing the back of his neck.

“That means you don't love me or our sons. . .” Jimin tears up.

Yoongi was surprised, and he immediately hugged his fiance. “What? I still love you. . . Stop these mood swings. . .”

Jimin looks at him. “Then let's adopt the puppy for our family.”

“Ok. . . Ok. . .” says Yoongi. “We will adopt the puppy.”

“Yes!” Jimin was no longer crying, in fact, it looks like he never even teared up.

Yoongi softly smiles.

☆    ☆    ☆

My phone's is at 3%