우울증. . .

Depression. . .

"Appa! Are you going to school?" asks a wide awake Taehyung.

Yoongi didn't hear him and turns to his side. Covering his head, with his blanket.

"Appa no wisten?" says Jungkook, looking at Taehyung confused.

"Just sleepy." says Taehyung, boxy smiling.

"We let him sleep." says Jungkook, as he slowly gets off the bed and sits down on the floor.

"Ya we should let him sleep." says Taehyung, also getting off the bed and sitting next to Jungkook.

About an hour later, Yoongi sits up, making the blanket over him fall off, exposing his whole chest.

"Good morning, appa!" both the babies say, as they stand up and get on top of the bed, hugging their appa so tight.

"G-good morning, my babies." says Yoongi, rubbing both his eyes.

"Appa, can you make breakie~ My belly hunie~" says Jungkook.

Yoongi sighs and nods. He stands up from the bed and walks to the kitchen, followed by Taehyung and Jungkook.

They both sit down, happily talking, laughing and giggling. Yoongi smiled while he was doing them breakfast.

Today he didn't feel like eating.

Once he was done he put the plates on the table. One plate of pancake and egg in front of Jungkook and the same one in front of Taehyung.

"Thank you, appa!" they both say, as they smile at him before eating.

"Your welcome, babies. ." says Yoongi.

Yoongi sits down on the opposite couch where he found his appa, Yeongi, dead.

He just stares at the couch. He remembers everything that happened.

How was yesterday such a fun day? He went shopping to the mall with his family. Bought, well Jimin, his babies clothes. But while he was having fun. . . His appa died? Who knows when he died or what led him to his death. But he died while being with his family.

Yoongi then crawls to the couch he found his dad on. He gets on his knees and bows his head.

"Appa, Min Yeongi, I am sorry. I shouldn't have went shopping with my family yesterday. I should have just came home. Maybe you wouldn't be dead. No matter how many times you abused me and made me feel bad about myself. I know that somewhere deep in your heart, you still had love for me. I may be the reason of my eomma's death and you hate me for that. Even if you forced me to cook food for you, you would be the one to buy it. You gave me a home, even if it is tiny you still gave me one. You weren't always there for me but I know that maybe you did want to be with me but your beers didn't want you to leave them. I am sorry again, appa. You should honestly forgive me too for everything you have done to me. But that doesn't matter right now. Just know that I love you, appa. And I always will. Just know that, appa." whispers Yoongi.

"Appa! You talking to your imaniery fwiend?" says Jungkook, looking at his appa and smiling with food in his mouth.

Yoongi stands up and chuckles. "Yes, baby. Your crazy appa is talking to his imaginary friend. ." he says, trying to pull it together.

"Silly appa!" laughs Taehyung.

"And why is that, Tae?" asks Yoongi, putting a hand on his hip, tapping his foot with an unfamiliar rhythm.

"I no know. You just silly, handsome appa." says Taehyung, boxy smiling.

"You think I am handsome?" asks Yoongi, as he goes over to his dining table for 2 people.

"Duh. My appa and daddy are the most handsome people in the world." says Taehyung, rolling his eyes and laughing.

"Yesh! Appa and daddy are number 1 handsome!" says Jungkook, as he stands up from the chair and does grabby hands toward Yoongi.

"Watch out, Kookie. You can fall!" says Yoongi, as he quickly goes to his chair and holds Jungkook so he won't fall down or anything.

"Kookie no fall." says Jungkook, bunny smiling.

"My bunny~" says Yoongi, as he holds Jungkook close to him.

"Yesh I am yours bunny!" says Jungkook, happily.

They spent the whole day in the house. Yoongi didn't go to school for 2 weeks already. Meaning that his 'sons' haven't seen their daddy in a long time.

Finally on the 2nd week and a half of being missing, Jimin calls him.

They were playing a game Yoongi found in his closet when he called. He picks up the phone and the first thing he hears is yelling.

"MIN YOONGI!! YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR 2 WEEKS AND A HALF!! WHERE ARE YOU!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! ARE MY 'SONS' ALRIGHT?" he asks, yelling through the phone.

"Why hello to you too, Jimin." says Yoongi, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Is that daddy, appa?" asks Jungkook, looking at Yoongi, bunny smiling.

"Yes this is daddy." says Yoongi, as he hands the phone over to Taehyung.

"Hey, daddy!" says Taehyung, smiling even though his daddy can't see him.

"Hello, Tae! How are you guys?" asks Jimin, making his famous eye smile.

"We doin' good!" says Jungkook, bunny smiling.

"That is really really good!" says Jimin. Finally after hearing his sons voice after 2 weeks he feels better.

"Why we cannot see you?" asks Jungkook.

"You should ask appa. He knows why he has you guys kept in there." says Jimin.

"Chim, I have it on speaker I can hear ya, ya know." says Yoongi, rolling his eyes.

"Good thing because I wanted you to hear me! Now tell me! Where are you and why haven't you came to school! Why haven't I seen my 'sons'!" says Jimin, a bit angry.

"Excuse me, babies. I need to talk to daddy real quick." says Yoongi, grabbing his phone from Jungkook's chubby hands and walking out of his room to the living room.

"Are you at your house? Keeping them like a jail or something?" asks Jimin.

"I just don't feel like going out. I feel so lonely. I think I am depressed, Jimin. ." says Yoongi in a low voice. Yoongi could hear nothing coming from the other side so he sighs, "I thought about killing myself, Jimin. . I don't wanna be on this world anymore. ."

"NO, YOONGI!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ALL THAT STUFF!" yells Jimin.

Yoongi could hear a door slam coming from the other side. Jimin is getting in his car. "Nothing. It was just sudden. ." he says, in a low voice.

"Coming over!" says Jimin, as he hangs up.

Yoongi sighs and Taehyung comes out of his room. Walking over to his appa.

"Appa?"

"Yes, baby?"

"What is killing yourself mean?"