악몽

Nightmare

Yoongi woke up. He looks around his room. It is still dark. But he woke up because he heard tiny cries and already knew who it was. Jungkook was still on his chest and he can't feel Taehyung next to him. He slowly sits up and places Jungkook on the bed. He turns on the night light and sees Taehyung on the floor, leaning his back against the bed frame and hugging his knees and crying so soft.

He gets off the bed and sits next to him. Taehyung was a bit startled but when he saw who it was he quickly hugged him. Yoongi hugged him back, rubbing his back.

"Don't cry, my Tae. You are alright. No one will ever take you again. Me and your daddy will forever love you two. We will never let you guys go. Forget your parents you have us now." says Yoongi, in a soft tone.

"B-but, appa. They might come back and hurt Tae and Kookie again. And Tae want to be a good hyung and take care of Kookie no matter what Tae have to do." says Taehyung, hiding his face in Yoongi's chest.

"Taehyung. You are already the strongest and most bravest little boy. I bet Kookie thinks you are the best hyung anyone wishes they ever had. You are strong for your age. Only 4 and already putting your little brother before you. And don't worry. Me and your daddy will always and forever take care of you and love you guys no matter what happens. I won't ever let anything touch you guys again. No one can ever ever do anything bad to you guys, got me?" says Yoongi, rubbing his back.

"T-thank you, appa." says Taehyung, as he pulls him back and looks up at him.

"Your welcome. And stop crying." says Yoongi, as he removes Taehyung's tears with his thumb.

Taehyung pouts and Yoongi chuckles.

"Let's go mee mees shall we?" says Yoongi, picking Taehyung up and placing him on the bed next to Jungkook. He lays down next to him and pulls him on top of his chest then pulls Taehyung close to him so they can both be warm.

"Good night my 'sons'." says Yoongi, slowly closing his eyes, smiling softly. He can hear Taehyung giggling next to him.

"Good night, my handsome appa." Taehyung says, as he slowly falls asleep.

"I know we just met today. We haven't known eachother for a full day. But I love you two as if you guys were my own sons. And just today me and Jimin were talking about our family in the future. You two are part of our family and forever will." says Yoongi in his head.

He fell asleep together with his "sons". Holding them tightly as if he never wants to let go.