New book (don't have to read)

Anyways so I have a lot of books (drafts) that I haven't published yet. They were all on my Google Docs so I just transported them all over onto Wattpad. I needed to cut them up because this is what happened if I just leave the whole thing in one page (You might see a bit of another book)

(I still have not cut out some pieces from here and place them in other chapters so I still need to work on this book/draft)

9,291 words. So I definitely need to cut all these parts and put them all in different chapters.

This isn't the only book. Infact 9,291 words was the shortest. The longest one I had was at least 15,000 words. ("Namjin"). So I cut some parts and I put them all in different chapters.

I have 6 drafts one of them is "The Rapper Brothers" but since I didn't work much on the story I unpublished it but the other 5 are stories from Google Docs that got transported over here.

I plan on publishing one page everyday of the same book. I feel like doing "Namjin" first though.

ALSO ALL THESE STORIES WAS FROM FEBRUARY (LONG TIME AGO) SO THEY MAY BE A BIT CRINGEY. I FIXED SOME THINGS UP BUT STILL.

I hope you guys support those stories too. And thank you for listening those who are reading this!

Now Imma work on the next chapter of this book!