조금 아픈 남준

Little Sick Namjoon

⚠️ First warning in this whole book ⚠️

Mention of emetophobia [fear of vomit, throwing up, puke, barf, disgorge, regurgitate (whatever you call it) ] so skip if you wanna but you will probably miss out ⚠️

You are gonna have to wait for the next chapter to come out so have fun 😁!! (Don’t know what the next chapter will be so you gotta wait)

It's been 2 months since his dad and Daesung did their mess and now Yoongi is always on the lookout. For his childrens’ and his safety.

It’s the middle of the night and little feet could be heard running to Yoongi’s room and going in and up onto Yoongi’s bed. The boy looks at his sleeping appa, Taehyung and Jungkook who sleep with him and keeps his voice down so only his appa could hear him.

“Appa~”

Yoongi slowly wakes up as he looks at the black shadow on his bed. He could tell it is Namjoon.

“Hey, baby, what are you doing awake at this time?” he quietly asks, not wanting to wake up Taehyung or Jungkoook who were right next to him. He slowly sits up and sits Namjoon on his lap.

Namjoon looks down and plays with his fingers. “I think I’m sick. . .”

“Sick?” Yoongi worriedly asks. “Let's go to the kitchen and give you some medicine.” He stands up with Namjoon in his arms and slowly gets out of bed and goes to the kitchen.

Namjoon closes his eyes as Yoongi turns on the lamp in the kitchen, now they can see.

“Baby, tell me how you feel.” Yoongi says, sitting Namjoon down on the kitchen counter and looking at him with worry.

Namjoon looks at his appa then wraps his arms around his neck.

Yoongi hugs him. “What do you feel, baby?”

“Head hurt. . . Throw up. . .” says Namjoon.

Yoongi noticed how dizzy he seemed. “I have medicine. . .” he says. He looks through the drawers, the cabinets, everywhere in the kitchen and finally he finds some pills. He turns back to Namjoon and goes to the baby on the counter.

“Ah ah!” Namjoon says, looking at the pills.

Yoongi softly smiles as pops a pill in his mouth. He could hear Namjoon chewing on it.

They stayed silent, Yoongi hugged Namjoon and caressed his back.

Suddenly Namjoon covered his mouth and did a weird thing with his shoulders. Yoongi immediately knew what was going to happen so he picks him up and holds him up, since he is short, so he could throw up in the kitchen sink.

He watched as Namjoon throw up and immediately looked away as he started rubbing his back, trying to comfort him.

Namjoon had tears flowing down his cheek as he puked a bit.

“There there. You are alright. Appa is here for you~” Yoongi says, as he noticed he stopped and showed no sign he would continue. He sat him back down on the counter as he grabbed a napkin and gave it to him so he could clean his mouth as Yoongi turned on the water faucet and washed it all away.

“Appa~” he quietly sobs, wiping his mouth with the napkin.

“No, no, no, baby~” says Yoongi, going to him and hugging him.

“Are you disgust?” asks Namjoon, with tears still flowing down.

“Joonie, why would I be disgusted?” he asks, trying to comfort him.

“Because I throw up and it ugly. . .” Namjoon quietly sobs.

“No, Joonie. . . You are my dear little baby. I should not be disgusted, I should help you.” Yoongi softly says, caressing Namjoon’s head.

Namjoon still had tears rolling down his cheek as he sniffled.

“You know, Joonie?” Yoongi says, looking at his baby who is wiping his tears away.

“Yes, appa?” Namjoon asks.

Yoongi smiles, caressing his little head. “When I was a little boy my appa or older brother never cared for me. . . But I loved them so much. . . And do you know what I would do when I was terribly sick?”

“What would you do, appa?” Namjoon asks, closing his eyes as his head is being caressed.

“There was this woman down the street from the old house we used to live in. Remember the house?” Yoongi asks.

Namjoon nods.

“The woman from across the street was 17. . . Just like my age right now. And I would go to her and she would care for me like I was her son. And one day I threw up and she was there. I asked her exactly what you asked me right now. She said, ‘It is disgusting seeing you throw up, Yoongi, but I don’t care. Throwing up is disgusting, we all know. But I still care for you. You are like my little brother, like a son to me. I don’t care if I get disgusted as long. . . As my baby boy is alright.’”

Namjoon smiles widely. “Appa~” he does grabby hands.

Yoongi picks him up and rocks him in his arms. “God, I love you so so much~”

“I love you, appa~” he says, kissing his cheek.

Yoongi giggles as gummy smiles and scrunches up his nose. “Ew~"

“Oh no! Appa, I am sorry~” says Namjoon, wiping the kiss off him.

Yoongi still had that face. “It was a joke~”

“But disgusting. . .” he says, tearing up a little.

Yoongi’s heart stung looking at the tears in his son’s eyes. “No, why are you crying?” he sits him back down on the kitchen counter to wipe his tears away.

“Because I kiss you, appa~” he quietly cries.

Yoongi softly smiles. “I love your kisses, baby.”

“But I throw up. . .” Namjoon sniffles.

Yoongi wipes his tears away with his thumbs. “Baby, that is not a good reason to cry. I don’t care if you just threw up, I am not disgusted by it at all, baby.”

“Really, appa?”

“Really, baby.”

●     ●     ●

⚠️ Assy chapter! Assy chapter! ⚠️

I should have put that warning before the story too, huh?

Well, ya’ll. Tell me what you guys got for Crismah (Christmas)!! Guess what I got 😏

O! R U L8, 2?

OMG! The poster is amazing!!!! They are so young and all so cute!!!!!!! I love them so muchhhh!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I love them so much that it no more funny no more 😭

But, hey, FIGHTING! Just 371 more days for 2025 👍 (Dying in the inside, guys 🥲)

I hope you guys have a good day, afternoon, or night!

I love you!! 😘💜

Los amo!! 😘💜

사랑해요!! 😘💜

(Dallas Winston wasn’t under my tree and oiled up 😞😭)