Part 2 New Darkness, New Light.

The Harvest festival is filled with people outcasts and normies alike. Wednesday Addams intended to use it as a cover to escape. After a brief exchange of conversation with Xavier Thorpe, she would soon approached by her supposed driver Tyler.

"So, ready to do this?" asked Tyler. "I need to shake off Weems first. Meet me behind the parking lot went the fireworks goes off." "Got it."

Tyler walks away try to find something to kill times waiting for the fireworks. He soon spotted (Y/N) leaning against a lamp post sipping his drink.

"Is the moon turning red soon or an asteroid's gonna hit Jericho?" Tyler ask walking up to the lonely male. "Gives it some time and it might just happen." (Y/N) replies slightly nodding his head.

"So you got not one but two refills yesterday and you're attending a social event now. What's next transferring to Nevermore maybe?" "If I did that someone's gonna make the news soon." Tyler gives a faint smile after hearing the statement.

"It was Kinbott's idea and my mom somewhat agree to it. What about you?" "I promise to bring Wednesday to the train station after she helps me fix the coffee machine."

(Y/N) stare at Tyler dumbfounded for a moment. "Today's Friday right? Or am I in the wrong time zone here?" The question earned a slight chuckle from Tyler.

"No uhh, Wednesday's the girl from the café remember? Five foot one over maybe, dark and deadly?" "Oh. That's a name." "Yup". The fireworks went off soon after catching the attention of both the boys.

"Well that's my cue. See you later." Tyler says as he walks away gives (Y/N) a slight nod before they each heading off towards different directions.

~~

"Rowan! Rowan come back!" Wednesday shouts as she was chasing after the nerdy kid with glasses. Unbeknownst to them (Y/N) witness the event.

A few moment later Wednesday rushed out of the forest reporting what she witnessed to the authority. A searched party was send out to investigate the area. Wednesday follows them as well.

After they reached the reported crime scene, there's nothing that match what Wednesday had told them. No body of a supposedly dead Nevermore student, no blood and clearly no signs of monster as described. Only one person was standing there.

"Hands up!" Sheriff Galpin shouted with his gun draws out taking aim at the individual. He complies by putting both his hands up above his head. "Turn around!" He turned as ordered.

"(Y/N)?" Both Wednesday and the sheriff stunned for moment. "Good evening to you too sir." (Y/N) says and lightly waves his right hand at the sheriff.

"What the hell are you doing here at this time of night?" The Sheriff says as he puts his gun away. "I got lost." (Y/N) replies in a calm voice. "Then you're not suppose to be here in the first place. "

"Yeah well I don't want to to deal with the crowd so I wondered off and eventually ended up here." (Y/N) was making air quote while saying those words. "You have any idea what your talking about right now? Huh?!? What if you passed out again like last time? You know what just.. just get outta here. "

The sheriff says making gesture signaling him to leaves. "Aye aye captain." (Y/N) walks past the sheriff and stopped in front of Wednesday for a moment. Both of them just stand there and staring at each other for sometime. No words were spoken. No changing in directions with the eyes.

"Hey! What did I said?! Huh? Go. Same goes for you Addams. We got this from here." (Y/N) let out a big sigh before he walks past the girl and out of the scene. Wednesday follows suit afterward.

~~

Wednesday returns to her dorm and getting ready to contact her parents. Her parents popped out the screen of the crystal ball and were beyond happy to see the face of their wicked daughter again.

"So my sweet little tormenta, how's your first week in Nevermore?" Gomez Addams ask filled with enthusiasm with his wife right beside him.

"Let's see. I managed to avoid death twice, discovered that my father have an unsolved murder records tied to his name, learned that I could very well be the one to destroy the school, and was saved by a homicidal monster." "As much as it pains me to say this, but you're both right. Nevermore is interesting." The last statement puts a smile on the three family members faces.

~~

(Y/N) arrived at his home. Spraying his right hand with a small bottle of sanitizer he retrieved from the table side. He took a few sniffs of his right hand. "Yup, it's close."

There it is. Part 2 is short but done. Now onwards to the second episode.