Part 27 Blood And Guilt.

Xavier and Wednesday got into some arguments before Weems stepped in between the two.

"One more misstep and you're out of Nevermore." Weems says looking at the girl.

"Good. She can stay with me then." The voice caught the trio by surprise. It was (Y/N) who just let himself in.

"What happened? Why are you here?" Xavier asks the boy still in shock.

"Duh. This is my house. Where else am I supposed to be, your room?" (Y/N) walked past them to the kitchen and get some drink.

"(Y/N). How did you get out? Don't tell you escape?" The three of them give (Y/N) a curious look.

"Good old Watts. Never missed his mark." Weems scoffed while (Y/N) was sipping his drink.

"Of course. I forgot how Jason always has eyes on you. You are beyond lucky." (Y/N) just shrugged.

"Who's Jason?" Xavier seemingly confused by their conversation.

"Doesn't matter. Try not to get into trouble again (Y/N). I swear your mother's head is as twice as big now. Come on you two." Weems motion for the two Nevermore students to join her.

"You two go on. I need to clarify some details with the criminal here." (Y/N) just smile and waves at Weems and Xavier who left them alone.

"What happened to you?" Wednesday asks the boy who approaches her.

"A lot I guess. I'm touched that you're actually worried about me girl. But I'm fine for now. Still feels bad about Kinbott though." (Y/N) looked into Wednesday pitch black eyes.

"I'm not worried." Wednesday muttered.

"Yet here you are. Like I said, you're not being honest with yourself Wendy. You need to accept the fact that you care about me." (Y/N) walked away from Wednesday into his room followed by the girl.

"Enough about that. We need to get our priority straight." (Y/N) stopped for a moment.

"Screw it." He reached for his phone and played the recording he has of Tyler during their argument at Weathervane. Wednesday was dumbfounded for a moment.

"Just because of your affection towards me, you started to become suspicious of him?" The goth girl question him.

"No. More like I became suspicious of him after his warning about you. Told me to stay away from you and all that." Wednesday furrowed her eyebrows.

"Think. It's us. The similarities we have, both of us are somewhat disconnected from society, almost killed someone from our schools, and witnessed the monster first hand yet survive. Enid saw it too. Tyler on the other hand, only believed us. So in my theory, Tyler is the Hyde. As for Laurel Gates, I'm completely clueless."

"What about Xavier? He was there at the harvest festival. Then he found me in the woods during outreach day. His painting is even worse. How do you propose that he's not as suspicious as Tyler is?"

"You're right. I don't have proof about him yet. So both of them are suspicious." (Y/N) let out a big sigh.

"As for Xavier's painting, Vincent Thorpe wrote down the possible and improbable inside his book regarding his nightmare and vision. Over seventy percent of his vision came true. Xavier said something about the monster, the Gates, Kinbott's death. All that's left is the fire." Wednesday twitched at the mention of fire.

"Speaking of fire, why did you lie to me about Goody? You said she didn't managed to say anything before fire consumed her. But from what I saw is completely different matter. She said you can't be trusted." (Y/N) was silent for a moment.

"Because I was afraid of ruining whatever we have between us. You know I have feelings for you." Wednesday avoided eye contact with him looking down on the floor.

"I didn't do everything you asked me because I need to. But it's because I want to. And I hope you could return the favor." Wednesday looked up to him meeting his sincere eyes.

"If it is a date, then get on with it. When and where?" (Y/N) chuckled.

"You could say that it's a date, but we're not normal so, I'm thinking of spicing it up." Wednesday crossed her arms.

"I'm listening."

"For that I'm gonna need you to bring me the ingredients. When you arrived with him, we're gonna prepare the main dish together." (Y/N) slowly strides towards the girl.

"Strap the fresh meat to a chair, slowly peeling off his skins, making him confess about his true identity." He says in a low whispers until he reached the face of Wednesday. Their eyes looking at each other.

"You can add whatever sides and seasonings on him, as long as you leaves his pretty face for me. Acid, chemical, anything you fancy. The perfect first date I'll say."

Wednesday was clearly dumbstruck by his choice of date but wasn't against it. A wide creepy smile appeared on her face.

"Never thought I'd see this side of you. Are you the same suicidal guy that showed up at my room that night?"

"I just locked this side of me after I lost my dad. Trying to be the civil kind not to trouble my mom. But now, I'm willing to let it loose once again. After all, I feel like my mom is ready to abandon me after what she said at the police station. This is the real me. What says you milday? Are you willing to go on this kind of date with the idiot in front of you?"

(Y/N) extended his hand forward awaiting the response from the girl in front. The gear in Wednesday's head is clearly turning. She looks at the male in front of her. His sadistic words, creepy smile is appealing to her. The perfect partner.

"If you messed up the temperature, I'll cook you as replacement." She took his hand in hers. (Y/N) bring her hand close to his face, giving it a light peck. Wednesday is flustered, her face is turning slight pink.

"As long as you enjoy every moment during the process of the date, I'll even let you stab my own palm to add in the essence just for your taste." Wednesday can't find the right word to describe her feelings right now. She was beyond exhilarated just by thinking about how far this boy was willing to go for her.

(Y/N) slowly bring his face towards Wednesday's. Face were inches away from the other.

"You're gonna regret this. I know I do." She says as (Y/N) stopped for a mere moment.

"What's life without a risk? Blood and guilt Wendy." (Y/N) replied.

"A scream would be a nice addition." Both of their smile widened looking at each other.

Their lips soon reach each other. A light kiss becomes passionate. His hands cupped her pink cheeks. Lost in each other's lust. It was a first for both of them to feel the burning sensation inside.

(Y/N) move his hand towards her neck trying to pull her closer before a major shock separate them. Wednesday's hand immediately covered her side of the neck where she felt it. Her eyes widened looking (Y/N) who's examining his hand.

"I guess electricity does runs in your family." He looked at the confused girl in front. Wednesday, still trying to make out what just happened, is approach by (Y/N) again. She takes a few steps back away from him.

"Tomorrow night. Eight o'clock. Xavier's studio. You booked it." She then walked out the house leaving (Y/N) who's celebrating by himself about his achievement.

The next day, (Y/N) was picking his wardrobe for the date before Ms Thornhill shows up.

"We need to talk."

__________________________________________________________

Part 27 is here. We're reaching the climax. I thought that action scenes are hard to write. I find that romance is even harder because I've never been in one before. Hope it's to y'all liking.😆😆😆