Part 15 Coincidence.

"So what subject did you teach Ms Thornhill?" Gomez Addams asks the teacher opposite him. "Botanic and Herbology. I must say, your daughter Wednesday's knowledge regarding the subject is beyond the roof. Maybe she could be my next successor."

"No offense Ms Thornhill, but I'd rather have myself trampled over by sheeps than teaching a bunch of snobs in the school." Wednesday replied with a cold harsh tone looking at her. "And to think I'm sitting next to one." Wednesday turned her attention to (Y/N) who's still eating his food.

"Your mother is a teacher at Nevermore (Y/N). It's a wonder why you don't enroll here. I'm sure you would fit in and the misunderstanding wouldn't have happened." Morticia Addams looking at the boy in front of her curiously.

"You wanna tell her or should I?" (Y/N) looking at his mother awaiting her response. "It won't change a thing. Instead of Jacob, Eddie would be the one with broken nose and vice versa. And Jerry would still be pissing his pant." Wednesday lets her family into the details.

"Except that he didn't pissed his pants. He shit in them." (Y/N) says causing the adults to look at him with wide eyes. "Um, (Y/N) there's guests around here. You might want to tone down your language."

"That was so awesome." The young Pugsley says amazed by (Y/N)'s accomplishments. (Y/N) just smile at the boy. "Maybe I could show you again. The idiots are just right over there." He pointed at Jacob's family table.

"Don't. I'm being serious (Y/N). No more fighting. I'm sorry. He got his father's, well, everything." Thornhill says apologizing to the two Addams in front.

"No matter. Our Wednesday usually behaved like that before she came to Nevermore. She has her own unique way of, expressing herself." Gomez replied looking at his daughter.

"(Y/N) is an independent boy. He can lived by himself no problem, but I'm more worried about his social lives." "Worry about your students. I can feel they're already talking about you." (Y/N) says looking around the glares that's sent toward their table.

"Just let them. I'm used to it."

"What do you mean you're used to it? Has it happened before?" (Y/N) straighten his body looking at his mother seemingly pissed.

Before Thornhill could give her reply, the afternoons were interrupted by Sheriff Galpin who lets himself in along with his colleagues to the quad. "Gomez Addams." He stride towards the man and begins to handcuff him.

"You are under arrest for the murder of Garrett Gates. Anything and everything you say can be and will be used against you in the court. Take him to the car." He ordered before he turned his head noticing that (Y/N) is sitting right next to Wednesday. He scoffed before leaving the place.

~~

"Here. DNA test results. No match." Sheriff Galpin and Wednesday keeps going back and forth. "Someone is trying to mess up my progress. Whoever hurts Eugene and (Y/N) is also behind the murder of the coroner."

"It's ashamed that the camera in the morgue is sabotaged by a black bubblegum. Maybe that's who the suspect is." The sheriff countered.

The sheriff took a slip of his coffee before he continues. "This is justice and Garrett Gates's family deserve a closure. Even in the afterlife."

"What happened to them?" Wednesday asks with her curious tone.

"His mother commit suicide, his father drunk himself with alcohol to the grave. Even his sister didn't survive. They shipped her somewhere to London only for the ship to be sank by typhoon. Your father didn't just kill one person. He destroyed the whole family."