Updates On Some Info.

I completely forgot about the (Y/N) went missing parts. 😂😂 Sorry bout that.

For the past few days that he's not around, he stays at Crackstone's crypt.

He would visits Eugene every night and until one time he was spotted by Principal Weems.

Hence why she brings him into the school during parents weekend.

Also the assaults regarding Jacob, Eddie and Jerry was because he finds out that they pulled a prank on Ms Thornhill and cause a minor injury on her hand.

He was delivering a package for her one night and confronted them in their dorms living room.

P. S. (I don't know if they have one so I'm just gonna assume the dorms are built like Harry Potter's.)

He punched Jacob at the stomach, causing him to fall on his knees to ground followed by a right knee to the face broken his nose in the process.

Eddie grabs him by his shoulder only for him to retaliate with a rough spin and grabs his arm before throwing him on the ground. Hence the dislocated elbow.

(Y/N) noticed that Jerry slipped out during the commotion and the chase  ended up in the toilet explaining his unlucky results. 😂😂

Also when Ms Thornhill first arrived at the academy, (Y/N) did enrolled at the school. His roommate, a gorgon (someone close to Ajax) accidentally spilled his milkshake on his piano.

(Y/N) ended up getting expelled after he returned the favor in his sleep.

He would transferred to Jericho High soon after.

He joined the soccer club and eventually become the ace midfielder of the team.

During a competition held across the country, after refusing to switch his position on field, he ended up dropkicking his own team captain at the knee, Brian sending both of them off field.

(Y/N) get demoted to bench, and some jailed time while Brian's career as a sportsman is completely over. His parents would enroll him in a school at New York instead.

There you have it. (Y/N) is a short tempered kind of person with great athletic abilities.

I might or might not go into details regarding Ms Thornhill and (Y/N) 's time in London and how they ended up in Jericho.

Depends on the time and motivation I guess.

Let me know what do you think. ✌✌