Part 19 Reap What You Sow.

"Oh shit." (Y/N) exclaimed looking at the abomination that towers over him in front. Reaching into his pocket, taking out the pair of gloves he used. He managed to put on the left before the monster lunged at him causing him to drop the right one.

"Damn it." (Y/N) quickly ran back into the kitchen followed by the monster. Realization struck his mind soon after. He's trapped. With nowhere to go as the monster makes it's way into the kitchen. (Y/N) assumes his fighting stance. He and the monster stare at each other for a moment. "Whoever makes the first moves...."

The monster charge at him. With his quick thinking, (Y/N) also charge at it's direction. As the distance close between the two, (Y/N) lower his body, managed to slide across the floor through the middle of the monster's long legs causing the monster to crash against the cabinet.

The commotion was loud enough to catch Wednesday and Enid's attention from upstairs. "What is that?" Enid begins to panic.

Wednesday quickly snatched the music box with the letters 'LG' crafted on it and quickly makes haste. She and Enid exit the room and makes their way towards the stairs.

They witness (Y/N)'s whole body sent flying across the main area of the mansion. Enid covered her mouth in disbelief while Wednesday's eyes gone wide open.

"(Y/N)!!" The monster slowly approach the boy who just barely got up on his feet. Blood dripping down from his left side forehead reaching his cheek.

"Go!!" (Y/N) ordered the two girls who were like a couple of deers in headlight.

"But.." Before Enid could finish, the monster charge at the distracted (Y/N) and side swing him from the left sending his body slam against the wall.

The monster then shifted it's attention towards the two girls on the balcony before making it's way up. Wednesday quickly grabbed the frozen Enid by her arm and pull her into the dumb waiter.

The monster's relentless attacks cause the dumb waiter to fell into the basement. Both of the girls quickly got out ready to escape from some opening up the wall before Wednesday took in her surrounding.

"Wednesday? What are you doing? Hurry!" Enid begs her roommate who's still observing the place.

"It's the missing body parts of the monster's victims. All of them."

*Thud!!

The door to the basement was slammed open and the monster quickly makes it's way in. Wednesday quickly climb up the small opening escaping the place.

After some distance, Enid realized that Wednesday runs in the opposite direction.

"Wednesday! Where're you going!?"

"We have to go back for them." Enid reluctantly follows her back.

After barely recovering from the damage done to him by the monster, (Y/N) took in his surrounding. The monster's gone. Wednesday and Enid wasn't at the balcony either. Then he realize that Tyler isn't with him.

"Tyler!!" (Y/N) shout out hoping to gain his attention.

"Arrgghhhh!!!" Tyler's scream caught (Y/N)'s attention. He slowly walks through the place with his injuries until he reached his friend who's leaning against the wall with his chest seemingly slashed by the monster.

"Shit! You okay?" (Y/N) press his left hand to his chest applying pressure to the wounds.

"The monster..." Tyler pants.

"Don't talk. Just follow me." (Y/N) takes Tyler's left arm and put it on his shoulder guiding him out of the place.

After they reached the outside, (Y/N) immediately dropped to his knees with both his hands grabbing his head. His headache returned again. Tyler sits on the cement floor, leaning against the wall looking at (Y/N) who's whimpering in pain.