Woe If? Alternate Ending.

Author's Note. Originally this story is published in different book. But since it's the AU of this book's ending, I decided to add it into this book. Hope you guys enjoy it. I've already deleted the other book as to not confused my readers. 🙂🙂
_________________________________________________________

 🙂🙂_________________________________________________________

It was midnight. Although the moon is full, it was completely covered by the dense cloud which brings the heavy rain down to the ground. A silhouette was making his way through the cemetery. His heavy coat is completely stained with the heavy rain water. His dark shiny hair pulled back reaching the nape. He continued his journey until he reached his target's favorite spot.

There kneel another man, in his thirties. But his facial appearance made him look like he's over forty.

"(Y/N)" The approaching silhouette called out his name. The person turned fowards to face him. He is (Y/N) Gates.

Exactly Sixteen Years ago, on the same night.

"One last chance. Move." Laurel Gates, who's gun is pointing at her son that's standing between her and Wednesday Addams. He hesitate for a moment. Then the first step took everyone by surprise. Their eyes wide open looking at the male slowly, dejectedly walking towards his mother.

"(Y/N)." Xavier, who's still kneeling on the ground besides Principal Weems lifeless body. (Y/N) reached his mother's front. Lifting his head, looking at her eyes to eyes.

"Tell me if what I'm doing is wrong. Say it to my face. Am I your mistake? Am I your failure? Or am I your son?" He question the woman in front. Tears filled his eyes before they eventually slide down his cheeks.

"You..." She was speechless. (Y/N) throw away Crackstone's staff in his left hand before taking the gun away from his mother. She didn't resist, just let her son took it.

"Regardless, you are my mother. I can't let them take you away." The Nevermore students behind him is tensed. They don't know how they were gonna approach the situation.

A weak smile appeared on Laurel's face after the statement. Touched by her son's word, she leaned in, gives him a tight hug. Her tears stained his shirt, her lips begins to whimper.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." The apology was genuine on her part. The students of Nevermore began to feel relief, except for Wednesday. Her stomach is burning, like something bad, no undoubtedly worst is going to happen. Laurel slowly release her son from the hug, looking at his tearful eyes.

*BANG!!!

The shot fired from below her jaw. The bullet passed through her skull causing blood to splatter across (Y/N)'s emotionless face. Compared to everyone behind him, he's completely unfazed at all.

"What the fuck did you do!?" Enid  question him before Ajax walked in front of her in protective manner. (Y/N) turned around, facing the rest. But his eyes are only looking at Wednesday.