Part 3 The Truth, Literally.

"I would like to have a conversation with Sheriff Galpin. Alone." Wednesday demanded. Knowing how persistent the girl is, Principal Weems agree to leave them alone for five minutes.

"Someone is trying to cover up Rowan's murder. And I think that (Y/N) should be at the top of the suspect list." "Is that your opinion as the daughter of a murderer? (Y/N) on the scene doesn't mean he knows anything." The sheriff countered.

"Like you who don't have concrete proof but keeps insisting the my father is a murderer?" Wednesday says clearly frustrated with the old man.

"I don't have time for your games Addams. If you really think (Y/N)'s involved with it, find the evidence. Then we'll talk." Sheriff Galpin says.

Before Wednesday could replies, they were interrupted by the other sheriff who opens the door revealing the supposedly dead Rowan standing besides her leaving Wednesday speechless.

~~

After a successful therapy session without attempting to run away, Wednesday exits the building and stumble upon Tyler. "Guess you changed your mind about leaving then. You're seeing Kinbott as well?"

Tyler asks the moment Wednesday walks through. "I'm legally required to be here." Wednesday answers with her calm voice. "Right. I heard about what happened after you run off last night." "Everyone thinks I made it all up for attention, including your father." Before Tyler manage to says anything, his phone buzzed through his pocket.

He took out the phone, look for a moment before put it back. "You know for the record, I do believe you." After that, he walks off in the other direction. When Wednesday turned around and ready to leaves, she saw (Y/N) exiting the groceries store with some plastic bags.

(Y/N) leaves the groceries store after affording his necessaries. With his earphones on, (Y/N) was humming to some songs and as he reached a corner he was shocked by the sudden appearance of Wednesday Addams, causing him to jump back a few.

"What the shit?!" (Y/N) says as he took off the earphones from both sides of his ears.

"What were you doing in the forest last night?" Wednesday asks with a serious tone. Dazed, (Y/N) considered for a bit and gives his answer. "I told you already, I got lost." He says.

"I don't have time to be dealing with this right now so I suggest you tell me the truth." Wednesday countered back. "Look who's talking." (Y/N) says lifting both his hands showing the groceries he just bought.

It was this moment that Thing crawled out of Wednesday's bag and reached her right shoulder. "What is that on your shoulder?" (Y/N) asks. "That's Thing." Thing raise his index finger and waves at (Y/N)'s direction. "Thing? More like Nothing." His comment prompted Thing to gives him the middle finger instead. "I'm joking. Serious. Good to meet you." (Y/N) says.

"Get back to the point. What did you saw last night? No lies." Wednesday asks again as she took a step closer at the boy.

"Oh. Why didn't you just said so?" Wednesday is ready to introduce (Y/N) to her new torture technique at this point. "Let's see, I saw a bunch of trees around, branches, fallen leaves. Oh and a fallen butterfly too." (Y/N) answered with a grin on his face.

Clearly reaching her limit, Wednesday walks past him. "Sleep with your eyes open, you're gonna lose them soon enough." As Wednesday walks past him, he spoke again. "I saw you." Wednesday stops in her track but didn't turn around. "I saw you chase after the one with glasses. Both of you went in but only you came out." She then proceeds to walk off leaving the boy.

~~

"If Bianca Barclay wins again, I will literally scratch my eyes out." "I would pay money to see that." Wednesday says as she approach her cheerful roommate.

"Howdy roomie. I see that you've decided to stay." Enid says with big smile on her face. "I have my reasons. What happened to wanting your own single room back?" "Yeah but I hate living solo and Thing's neck massage is to kill for." Enid replies.

"You're the gossip queen of Nevermore Enid. What do you know about Rowan?" Wednesday asks. "Other than being a weird loner, all I know is he's acting odd recently and his behaviour is starting to make people uncomfortable. Also he's Xavier Thorpe's roommate."

After learning about the Poe Cup from her roommate, Wednesday was ready to leave before she turned back facing Enid once again.

"Is your information only limited to Nevermore's social ground or does residents of Jericho is included?"

"Who would you like to know?" Enid asks with pride. "(Y/N)." "(Y/N) who?" Enid ask somewhat confused. Silence feel the atmosphere for the moment. "I don't know." Wednesday says before leaving.

~~

The next day passed by. Wednesday and Thing resolved the misunderstanding between each other, joining the Nevermore Hummers and saved by Tyler in the woods from his own father while retrieving Rowan's glasses in the process. Learning about the nightshades society, and intentionally joined the Poe Cup to humiliate Bianca.

~~

Poe Cup day

(Y/N) just got back from school and reaches his home. He saw a delivery man standing outside the porch. "Can I help you? " He asks. The delivery guy turn around facing the male.

"Yes, I'm looking for Mr. (L/N), the resident of this place. Got his package for him." "I didn't order anything. You sure you got the right address? " (Y/N) asks again.

"Do I look like the kind of person to be unsure about this kind of stuff? " The delivery guy says annoyed by (Y/N) question. (Y/N) took the package off his hand and looked at it for bit.

"Fine. I'll sign it." (Y/N) says let out a big sigh. After taking the package inside his house he proceeds to take a shower.

End of Part 3. Kinda of underwhelming even for me. :I