Part 10 Mixed Up.

After a trip to the morgue, freaking out Enid several times over her new discovery causing her to faint. Discovered that Xavier Thorpe is secretly making art work of the monster she's after before being caught.

"Would you....consider....to go..." Wednesday stuttered. She was terrible at this. Xavier awaits her request with a big smile on his face.

Wednesday lets out a weary sight. "Would you go to the dance with me?" She finished the question as quickly as possible.

"Yes. I would love to go to the dance with you Wednesday. Thought you never ask." Xavier exclaimed.

"Me too." Wednesday whispered after turning around and leaving the boy by himself.

~~

(Y/N)'s on his way back home from Jericho High. But he made a stop at the Uriah's Heap to purchase a new cloth for his piano.

He stumbled upon Dr. Kinbott, the therapist. "(Y/N), hey. Here for anything fancy?" The woman asks him upon his entry.

"Hey doc. No. Just something for my piano." (Y/N) replied. "Have you ever played for anyone before? Or is it just some private hobby?" She inquire.

"Do I really have to answer that now?" (Y/N) is annoyed by the question. "Only my dad I guess. I don't know if she counts as a listener or an eavesdropper last night." (Y/N) answer relentlessly.

"I'm sure your mom is happy even if it's just a moment. Gives her sometimes. Gives yourself some time. Both of you will work it out. I'm here to help."

As he was paying for his items, he was reminded by Kinbott about their next session that's about to take place later that day.

After he paid for his item, (Y/N) leaves the shop making his way to Weathervane.

~~

(Y/N) walks into the coffee shop, he make his way to the counter to order. Feeling the sensation of being watched, he turned his and found some Nevermore students looking at him. One of them is the cheerful Enid who's sitting opposite Lucas Walker, his schoolmate.

"(Y/N)! Hi. Here for some coffee?" She says excited to see him. (Y/N) makes his way to her booth. Lucas looked down on the table not wanting to make eye contact with the boy.

"Not really my kind of drinks actually. New info for you, hot chocolate is my fave." (Y/N) said with a big smile. "Got it." The werewolf girl replied.

"This guy giving you any trouble?" (Y/N) ask implying the nervous male. Lucas looked up at (Y/N) to denied it but Enid beats him to it.

"No. We actually managed to come to some sort of beneficial agreement. Right?" She ask the male sitting in front of her.

"Yeah. Yeah we just make some deals up. No harms done (Y/N). I swear." Lucas is in panic mode at this point.

"Speaking of deal, how's yours with, you know who? I wouldn't mind continuing our conversation from last time." Enid's says with enthusiasm awaiting the boy's reply.

"Um. To be honest I'm pretty shocked that she hasn't killed me yet. So far so good I guess." (Y/N) shrugged.

"Oh. Will you be joining us at Rave'N this weekend? You've never been to this event before. The more the merrier I'll say. " "Nah, I do love dancing but not in the public. Thanks for inviting me though." (Y/N) decline the invitation.

A bell ringing from the counter caught their attention. (Y/N) went over and picked up his drink ready to leave the place. He makes his way back to the pair's booth before leaving.

Taking a sip from his drink looking at Lucas. "My buddy Thing are fond of Enid's existence. One wrong move, I'm gonna get expelled. Possibly even serving jail time but you, you're either dead or you're gonna lose both your eyes. Remember it. Bye Enid." (Y/N) bid the blond girl goodbye before giving Lucas one last look.

Enid waves her hand at the boy as he was leaving the place. Her friends at the far booth, Yoko the vampire and Divina the siren are dumbfounded by the whole exchanges they just had.

~~

After coming out of the police station, Wednesday comes face to face with Tyler. "Don't tell me you got in trouble now? The barista asks.

"Nothing I can't handle. Word of advice, keep your distance with your father. He's in a particularly foul mood foday." The girl replied.

"Welcome to my world. Hey you guys got the Rave'N this weekend right, the buzz is all over the place. Do you..." "Actually I was forced to ask Xavier to go as an act of self-defense." Wednesday cuts him off.

"Okay. Got it. Have fun I guess." Tyler said walking past her dejected. "I don't get why you're upset." "That's kind of the problem wasn't it?" Tyler turned back facing the girl.

"Call me crazy but you keep giving me these signals. I thought we like each other. Or am I just like (Y/N) who's some pawn in the game you're playing?" He inquires.

"I need to prioritize." Wednesday walked away from the boy going to find her pawn. "Thing, get (Y/N)." Thing jump off her and making it's way towards (Y/N)'s house.

~~

"So I assumed this is the monster that's rampaging around the woods?" Eugene Ottinger, Wednesday's fellow hummer asks her as he's taking in the portrait and the evidence pictures that's displayed in the wooden shack.

"You know about it?" Wednesday asks surprisingly. "Rumor. But the teachers said it's a bear which, I know is a complete lie. The hibernation schedule didn't match up." The chubby boy reply.

The two teen were then greeted by (Y/N) with Thing on his shoulder. "So, anything new?" He asked the raven girl.

Wednesday took a step back revealing the evidence board to (Y/N). He was dumbstruck still trying to take in everything. "What's this?" He ask examining the board.

"The monster didn't just killed his victim mindlessly. Everytime someone was killed, some of the body parts gone missing." She answers.

"A ritual. I see." (Y/N) said before turning his head looking at the smaller boy in the place.

"Who the fudge are you?" He asks raising his eyebrows. "Eugene Ottinger. Founder of Nevermore Hummers." The boy introduced himself with pride.

"Is he uhh....well, you know." (Y/N) asks Wednesday. "He allowed me to put my display here because my roommate can't handle the truth. Or the gore." The trio went back to examining the board.

"That circle..." Both (Y/N) and Wednesday turn to look at Eugene when he speaks. "I think I know where it is." He concluded.

"Show me." Both the goth girl and the outsider says simultaneously in sync.

And here's Part 10. Onward to the Rave'N. 🎧