Part 26 Page One.

The next day, after school Wednesday and Principal Weems go to the police station. They were met with Ms Thornhill, Tyler, Sheriff Galpin with a hand support and one officer with a black eye.

Sheriff Galpin took a chair and place it in the middle of the cell where (Y/N) was held captive. He was just lying on the makeshift concrete humming to some song. The sheriff dropped some bags on the floor before he sat down while the officer held a notepad and a pen in each hand. The rest was waiting outside.

"Hey." Tyler greeted Wednesday who only return the greeting with a glance before shifting them to the boy inside.

"Where's your handcuffed?" The sheriff was confused as why his hand is completely free. (Y/N) sits up reaching into his shirt and took out said handcuff before throwing it at the old man.

"I freed myself the moment I came in here. Let me save you the trouble, those thing won't work on me." The sheriff just scoffed before he continues.

"Whatever. Your name is (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N). You're sixteen years old, a student in Jericho High. You went to Kinbott for your therapy sessions for over a month before said sessions is over. Is that correct?"

"Bingo!!" (Y/N) clapped his hands much to the annoyance of the man.

"100 points for the tired geezer who almost shot a kid

"100 points for the tired geezer who almost shot a kid. I would've give you a reward if I wasn't required to be here."

"Drop the bullshit. Back on track. Does this belongs to you?" He took out the blood stained glove. (Y/N) walk over to him and took it off his hand.

"It is. Saved me the trouble from finding it after the monster made me dropped it." (Y/N) says as he's staring at Tyler much to his dismay.

"What about this one?" The sheriff then took out the sanitizer bottle. Again (Y/N) took it off his hand.

"Yup. The only one who's using this is me." The final item, the switchblade, which ended Dr.Kinbott's life was held in the sheriff's hand.

"This?" (Y/N) looked at it dumbfounded before replying.

"Nope. Can't remember when I purchased that. Maybe it belong to Wednesday." Some eyes were shifted towards Wednesday's direction. She crossed arms looking at the boy who's pointing at her.

"Sadly no. My preferred weapon is much better in terms of quality than something like this. You can hardly hurt a child with that." (Y/N) chuckled before he return to his seat.

"Fine. Did you ever thought about killing Kinbott?" Everyone is tensed at the question except for the boy.

"I did." Weems just shook her head before turning to look at Thornhill who's way calmer than she thought.

"Did you killed her?" The questioning continue.

"I don't get the chance." (Y/N) just shrugged.

"Two of three item involved belongs to you. So you're our biggest suspect. Even if we don't have proof that you're the murderer, it doesn't mean you're not behind it either." (Y/N) furrowed his eyebrows looking at the sheriff.