Part 30 Courtesy Call.

For those of you that saw me updated this part and took it down yesterday, was because I accidentally published it. The story wasn't finished yesterday but it is now. I'm terribly sorry for causing some confusion. Hope you guys enjoy this one.

__________________________________________________________

Two large monsters are fighting each other in the woods. Blood splattered everywhere as their roars echoed around the placeplace under the blood moon.

Tyler's Hyde got the advantage and pinned Enid's wolf into the tree almost choking her out.

*BANG! *BANG!

The Hyde immediately recoiled from the shots letting Enid free from his grasp. He looked up to see Sheriff Galpin, his own father just shot him.

"Tyler? Is that really you?"

Distracted, Enid used the opportunity and charged towards him followed by a massive drop kick sending him crashing against the tree knocking him unconscious.

The sheriff rushed over to Tyler's side as he reverted back to human form. His whole body was scarred and bloodied. Thing quickly make it's way to hold Enid's bloody hand as she too reverted back to her human form.

"Enid!" Ajax, the boyfriend arrived by her side and quickly takes off his jacket to cover her body.

"Jesus!"

~~

In the quad, a stand-off between Crackstone, his descendant (Y/N) by his side and Wednesday as well as the Nightshade members.

"Can't believe he's the enemy." Kent, one of the siren twin said.

"It was Crackstone's doing. He's bewitched." Wednesday replied wielding the Excalibur in hand.

"So we just gonna let him do what he wants?" Yoko asks the group.

"I have a plan." Xavier said caught the attention of everyone.

"Use your siren powers. Me and Wednesday will find an opening and hold Crackstone back." He gives Wednesday and Bianca a nod.

All of them assumed fighting stance.

"Go! Show these imbeciles what true humans are!" On Crackstone's order, (Y/N) charged upfront against the group. Divina, Kent and Yoko run past the trio in front and clash against the red eyes boy.

Wednesday runs past the group charging at Crackstone. Both of their respective weapons clashed against one another.

Avoiding most of the trio's assaults, (Y/N) delivered a swift heel kick to Yoko sending her several feet across the place. Divina and Kent kept throwing punches, but (Y/N) kept deflecting their attacks.