Part 21 Emotions Equal Weakness.

Wednesday was reunited with her favorite uncle, Fester after Mayor Walker's wake. After cracking the secret safe in the nightshade library that night, they discovered Nathaniel Falkner's diary.

Returning to her room, Wednesday managed to find more info about the monster before she was interrupted by Ms Thornhill regarding Enid's rooming issue.

"Enid has requested to room with Yoko for the rest of the school year. When there's a falling out between roommates, I like to get perspective from both of them before making a decision." Wednesday twitched at the revelation.

"Part of the dorm experiences is, helping people who connects more with the other. Creates a lifelong bond."

Wednesday turned around crossing her arms."I would rather buy a rope. I'll probably do that anyway."

"Is it so hard to admit that you've finally made friend with someone else?" Ms Thornhill's question was met with silence gaze by Wednesday.

"I understand. I'll submit the form to Principal Weems." She left the room soon after.

Uncle Fester then appears from the mountain of stuffed animals from Enid's side of the room as Wednesday go back and read the diary.

"Being a solo has it's perk. Takes me for instance." He walks to Wednesday's side.

They continue their conversation for a while before Fester stopped for a moment.

"I have this obnoxious feeling of being under survey for a some times." Wednesday looks at her uncle before turning to the giant window noticing that (Y/N) was standing there on the balcony peeking inside.

"Should I put a sleeper hold on him?" Fester cracked his fingers.

"No. He's tolerable." She walks over letting the boy into her room.

"Hey." The boy greet her with soft tone.

"I believe Ms Thornhill's room is downstairs." (Y/N) just shrugged before taking in the view of the spacious place.

"Nice place. I take it that this is Enid's side." (Y/N) says pointing to the lighter side of the room.

"Was." (Y/N) tilt his head looking Wednesday before turning to Fester who's standing behind her.

"Is he your new roommate?"

"That's my uncle, Fester. Fester, meet (Y/N), my normie's partner in crime." Wednesday introduces them to each other before walking back to her table.

"I can see the resemblance. I'm (Y/N)." He extended his hand to the man. Wednesday turns towards them awaiting what's to come next.

A jolt of electricity surge through his body the moment their hand makes contact causing (Y/N) to pull away immediately.

Fester giggled at his reaction while Wednesday was amused by their interaction.

(Y/N) examine his hand for a moment before Wednesday walks up to him with the diary in hands.

"Here." She passed it to (Y/N).

"That's..."

"It's called a Hyde. And it can only be unlock by someone who's capable. Meaning we're dealing with two murderers as I believe the monster has been doing the master's bidding this whole time."

"Like Thing and you?" (Y/N) eyeing the severed hand on Wednesday's table who's agitated by his words.

After some reading, (Y/N) placed the books on Wednesday's table. Silence filled the room before Wednesday speaks up.