Part 31 End Of Night.

"Goody? What the hell are you doing in my head?" (Y/N) asks the spirit.

"The moment Wednesday hit you with the necklace in hand, I immediately transferred every last bit of my remaining power inside you." (Y/N) scoffed.

"So you're gonna kill me from within. Smart. Did you know this? About me being a Gates? Being descendant of Crackstone?"

"Yes. At the Gates mansion, when Wednesday puts her hand on you, I felt the same connection between you and Crackstone. I thought you're the enemy."

"Well I am now." (Y/N) turned watching the vision of Yoko being choked.

"If I free you from his control, will you help Wednesday save the school?" Goody asks the boy gaining his attention.

"Depends. I can't be trusted right?" The boy looked at her.

"It's the 21st century, and you and Crackstone bring hundred years old grudge to the modern era. So what, I'm not supposed to fall in love with her just because our ancestors cursed each other? Get real Goody, not that you're real. But still, it's fucked up." Goody let out a sigh.

"My family, my mother was burned to death by that guy."

"Yeah well, my mother drugged me, and turned me into a killing machine for her dead hero, who happens to be my ancestor. But things happened for a reason. We're here now. Time to put an end to the hundreds years blood war. I'm counting on you Goody. Please, free me so I can kick that crooked up MJ." Goody takes in his words. It was filled with sincerity, honesty, and pride. Her spectral body slowly strides towards him.

"Give Wednesday my regards. This is my last bit of energy. After this, you guys will never see me again."

"Roger that."

(Y/N) regained control over his body again. He let go of Yoko who followed by a kick to his abdominal causing him to fall flat on the ground.

"Hey! What gives!?" He sat up looking at the vampire. His eyes has returned back to normal. Yoko assumed her fighting stance, with Kent and Divina got to her side.

"Which one are you?" Divina who also assumed her fighting stance, asks the question.

"The crazy one maybe? It's been a long day, and I haven't have dinner yet." (Y/N) got up on his feet. He checks his wounds as they are slowly closing themselves. Xavier approach him looking at his eyes. A sigh of relief for the taller male.

"Please don't shifts around. It's confusing."  (Y/N) scroffed before turning his attention towards Bianca and Wednesday who are still fighting Crackstone.

"Get some fire extinguishers." (Y/N) says.

"Why?"

"Dude's been dead for centuries. We used that to our advantage. Use the fire extinguisher to distract him, and I'll find a way to steal the staff."

"Sounds childish." Kent says.

"Well you got a better plan? A gun would be nice." (Y/N) looked at him annoyed.

They exit the quad while Wednesday and Bianca continue their assaults on Crackstone.

"I will not be subdued!! Tonight, the lot of you will perish!!" Crackstone struck his staff on the ground, controlling the flame around using them as torpedo to attack the two students.

The other four nightshade students returned with fire extinguisher in hand surrounding him.

He turned looking at them dumbfounded.

"Now!!!" On Xavier's order, they squeezed the lever, blowing white powder at the target. Crackstone was taken aback from the sudden assaults.

He angryly struck his staff again causing a massive shockwave sending all four of them several feets away from him.