Part 11 The Artist And The Fraud.

The trio of Wednesday, Eugene and (Y/N) reached the cave that match the portrait. "It sure looked identical." (Y/N) said looking at th picture.

"What were you doing here anyway?" The girl asks her friend. "Collecting specimen. This place is ground zero for horny gypsy moths." The trio then walk closer to the entrance of the cave.

"Not a fan of cramp spaces. I'm claustrophobic." Eugene says earning a weird look from (Y/N). "Why are you afraid of Santa?" He asks the boy.

Wednesday walked past both the boys making her way inside the cave. They follow. They came across bones, shackles and a claw that belong to the monster. Wednesday picked up the claw and put it in her her bag before they leave.

Wednesday dismissed Eugene and brought (Y/N) with her to Xavier's private studio. Opening the door inside revealed tons of the monster's sketchings.

(Y/N) was in awe. "What the hell is this place?" "Xavier's private studio. He's the number one suspect on our list. I need some sample from him to see if the DNA match with the claw." Wednesday managed to retrieved a blood stain cloth from the bucket on the ground.

"And that is..." The boy was stunned for moment looking at the item in her hand. "Evidence." "Damn. These are some fine arts." (Y/N) walking around the studio impressed by the collections. "It sure is. He's called the artist for a reason. Only the subject of his drawing mattered though." The girl said joining the boy at his side.

As the two teens got lost in admiration, the studio owner, Xavier Thorpe walked in startled both of them. "Wednesday, what are you doing here? And you. You're not supposed to be here." The tall artist said eyeing the intruder.

"I got lost. Then I saw her came in here so I follow." (Y/N) said pointing at Wednesday. "You drew all this? Not to judge the subject, but the drawing is pretty good. Top notch in my opinion."

"Uh thanks I guess. Why do you came in here anyway?" Xavier turned to the girl. "How do know what the monster looks like? Or are you just good at self portrait." She questioned him back.

"What makes you say that?" "That night at the Harvest Festival, you were there. And then the forest the other day." "You think I'm the monster?" Xavier asks looking down the girl.

"Prove me wrong then." Wednesday says calmly. "The monster have appeared in my dreams recently haunting me. It's like a nightmare really." "Or memories." Wednesday says trying to instigate the issues even further.

"Do you have any idea how crazy you sound right now?!" (Y/N) stepped in between the two raising his hands trying to defuse the tensions. "There's no one crazy or wrong here alright. Just some misunderstanding. Wednesday, now might be a good time to bring me out of here." (Y/N) told Wednesday signaling her to leave.

"You came in here before haven't you? The last time you ask me to the dance. To cover up your motives." Xavier's word caught the two's attention. Wednesday away avoiding direct eyes contact with the angry boy.

"You are so unbelievable. I've been nothing but tried to be your friend. And is this how you think of me?! "It wasn't personal." Wednesday gives her honest opinion. "It never is with you is it? All you cared about is you and your obsession. Get out!! Both of you." Xavier pointing to the door motioning both of them to leave.

(Y/N) and Wednesday exist the studio leaving the artist wallowing by himself. "I'm gonna go to the police station with the evidence. You should come along." "Uh. Actually, I still have my therapy session with Kinbott later. So I'll pass." (Y/N) replied declining the girl's invitation.

"I can't believe you would preferred therapy over the truth." Wednesday says making side glance at the boy. "Look, I only got like two sessions left. It doesn't looked like it, but my mom is using Kinbott to watch my moves just like your parents does you. The faster I get this over the better it does both of us. Let me know if you found anything alright." The boy quickly walk away in different direction.

~~

(Y/N) arrived at Kinbott's office and lets himself in. "(Y/N), you're late. For a moment I thought you weren't gonna show up." (Y/N) sit down at the sofa opposite her. "I got roped into some kind of drama here and there. Sorry for being late." "No matter. You can always share with me what got you into trouble." The lady says with a big smile on her face. "Now. Let us begin."

~~

"Why the long face? Let me guess, you talked to Enid." Wednesday question the hummer. "I tried." Eugene spoke with a soft defeated voice.

"Seeing that neither of us are attending the Rave'N, I suggest we stake out the cave, using the dance as a cover." Eugene looked up at his friend.

"What about your other friend from before?" "After what happened the last time, I doubt his injuries has fully healed. I decided to let him take his rest but if something does came up, I'll have Thing ready by his door steps." Wednesday leaves the quad going back to her room.

~~

"And your piano lesson, has there been any improvement?" Kinbott and (Y/N) sessions is still ongoing.

"The routine had been disrupted recently because of, a certain issue. But I still play whenever I can so..." "What does your mom had to say when she heard you played before? " Kinbott continue with her question.

"What do mean my mom?" (Y/N) twitched at the question. "Didn't you says she's eavesdropped on your solo session last night?" The lady asks with curiosity.

"I never said it was her." (Y/N) looked down at the table sheepishly. He then looked up to the lady who's awaiting his answer.

"It was Wednesday. Wednesday Addams." Kinbott is definitely stunned by the statements.

"Wednesday Addams? What is she doing inside your house?" "I don't know, for a drink maybe. We got into some talking and hung out a little I guess." The boy stated showing some weakness in his eyes.

"I am so impressed with your progress (Y/N). You not only manage to gain a new friend but a friend from Nevermore. That's a huge step. I'm sure your mom would be proud." Kinbott clapped her hands excitedly feeling overjoyed with (Y/N)'s achievement.

"I wish." The boy leaned his back resting at the sofa thinking about the raven deadly girl. A small smile appeared on his pinkish face.

~~

Rave'N night arrived.

Wednesday was in a beautiful black dress that makes her aura appeared different than usual. Her date Tyler, was amazed by the girl's beauty standing in front of him.

"Wednesday? " Eugene arrived somewhat shocked at the revelation. Both the teen turned their gaze toward him. "I thought we're gonna stake out the cave tonight?" The little boy ask.

"Change of plan. We'll do that tomorrow. Okay? Tyler let's go. " Wednesday told the dejected boy before she and her date proceeds to their dance.

"A hummer never shy away from danger." Eugene said ready to make way into woods by himself.

~~

(Y/N) wearing the gloves that he purchased at Uriah's Heap, going inside the woods determine to look for more info regarding his target.

Part 11 is finished. I have to say, I never thought Episode 4 is gonna be this long. But I'll try my best. 😬