Part 23 The Culprit?

After the unpleasant conclusion to her date with Tyler, Wednesday returned only to find her room has being ransacked. Her novel papers and furnitures scattered across the room like the works of sociopath. Thing was stabbed against the wall rendering him useless. Blood was all over the severed hand.

Panic, angry, frustrated, scared. Wednesday quickly brings the hand to her uncle who's been staying nearby the school for help. Thing barely picked his last lock before Wednesday's threat brought the hand back to life.

The morning, after her uncle, Fester left. Wednesday was brought to the Nightshade's library by Bianca Barclay, the siren to be greeted by Lucas Walker. He passed on the information regarding Laurel Gates death in London.

"British police reports said she's drowned but her body was never recovered." Wednesday begins going through the files Lucas gives her.

"So she's the one behind all of these." The conclusion Wednesday came up with left Bianca confused.

"But what does the monster fit into any of this?" Wednesday looked at her.

"The monster is called a Hyde. Laurel is the one controlling it. Safe to to say it's about vengeance. Your father the mayor, the coroner, my family, and most of all Nevermore." Lucas and Bianca looked at each other dumbfounded.

"You know who Laurel is, don't you?" Lucas question the goth girl.

~~

(Y/N) just got out of his shower. Towel over his wet hairs waking into the living room with nothing but shorts. He then begins to notice that someone has let themselves into the house sitting on his sofa.

(Y/N) scoffed before making his way to sit opposite Wednesday, taking off his towel revealing a messy wet hair.

"My father's occasional opera sessions has always been insufferable. I guess he finally found his match." Wednesday says sarcastically.

"Opera and pop, are two different genre. Don't confused them." (Y/N) wiped his wet face with the towel in hands.

"Put on some clothes." (Y/N) raised his eyebrows a little.

"Nope. My house, my rules. I'm trying this trend called flexing." (Y/N) says with pride as he straightened his body.

"Well it's not working on me. But the next topic is serious. So I suggest you put them on." Wednesday replied.

"Yeah I'm serious too. The breeze that blows through your body after a shower is the best."

"Fine. I'll just have to keep the information for myself until you're sane enough to put on some clothes." Wednesday says crossing her arms.

"I think you're distracted by the alpha in front of you, otherwise you would've just said whatever you want and leaves. You're not being honest with yourself. Wendy." (Y/N) says with a slick smile appeared on his face awaiting the girl's response. Wednesday rolled her eyes at the statement.

"The scars is impressive. I don't remember you getting that one." Wednesday says implying the claws mark on (Y/N)'chest.

"Oh these? I got this one when I was 9. Courtesy of Fred. He's a werewolf and my first friend. Until he brought me to his house where I was ambushed by his pack of brothers. I got this scars and lost my friend as the result." (Y/N) softly run his fingers through his chest.

"Does that trigger your dissatisfaction which led to your isolation from the society?"

"Not right away. My dad found out what happened. Instead of teaching them a lesson, he taught me all about self defense. I begin training with him everyday. Punches, kicks, grapple. Anything and everything that's lethal or illegal."