Part 29 The Players.

"Red boots? Like Ronald McDonald kind?" (Y/N) asks the boy who's laying on the hospital bed.

Eugene has been awake for a day. His face is scarred for life. But (Y/N)'s positivity and apology seems to reach him. He smiles at the thought of having friends.

"I'm not sure either. It's the only thing I remember before I ran away." Eugene said.

"Well buddy. It's good to see you again. I'll come by tomorrow." He patted the patient on his shoulder before turning to the mothers giving them a nod and left.

"Seems like you got a reliable friend. The nurse says he visits you everyday." Janet said.

"He is. I don't know why I never met him sooner." Eugene replied.

~~

At night, Eugene decided to call Enid to inquire about Wednesday. He was shocked to find that Ajax was inside Enid's room as well. Thing then burst into the room and makes it's way up to the bed.

"Slow down. What happened?" Thing makes some signals.

"Tyler? Ms Thornhill? Oh my god. Where?"

Ajax was dumbfounded by his girlfriend and the hand's interactions.

"What's a Nightshade?" Thing pointed towards Ajax who let out a sigh.

"I'll explain it on the way." The trio left the room while Eugene heard everything as well.

~~

Joseph Crackstone has returned

Joseph Crackstone has returned. Only uglier. Laurel has succeeded her first plan.

"I am your blood. I summoned you to rid outcasts from the world once and for all." Crackstone raised his hand, revealing a ring that caught Laurel in awe. She grabbed his hand and gives the ring a kiss.

"Ugh. That's disgusting." Both of them turned towards the boy.

"You. I see big potential in you my child." Crackstone says.

"Don't call me that. Mom, if I'm really a descendant of Willy Wonka bootleg, you might as well kill me now. I don't want to grow up looking like that."

"Watch your tone (Y/N). Sire, he is my son. So is yours." Laurel says to Crackstone who's approaching the boy.

"Incest? That's a big no no."

"Silence! My vengeance will be swift and true!" Crackstone says.

"As will mine." Wednesday managed to free herself standing up against the walking corpse. Crackstone use his staff, to stop her with some sort of sorcery.

"Goody Addams. You haunt me still." He takes out a knife and stab Wednesday followed by a twist causing her to fell and lean against the wall.

"Wednesday!!" (Y/N) shout desperately trying to break free. Crackstone walks towards him.