Part 24 Enemies.

I might include some pictures and gif gotten from movies and tv for some reference in the story. Why? It's because I suck at writing fight scene. 😂😂

________________________________________________________

After Wednesday left (Y/N)'s house, she immediately went to Dr. Kinbott's office. She keeps pressing the lady into admitting that she's Laurel Gates. She eventually leaves the place causing Kinbott to call Principal Weems.

"Principal Weems, Wednesday Addams just barged into my office."

"But she didn't have any session for today." The principal says with a confused tone.

"She didn't. She just showed up and....."

*Thud. *Thud. Some knocking at the door caught her attention.

"Please hold." Dr.Kinbott walks towards door. As soon as she opened it, a hand wearing a leather gloves immediately covered her mouth, causing her to drop her phone. Before she could retaliate, she felt a stinging pain at her throat area.

She felt down lying on the floor. Blood keeps flowing out of her throat that's been sliced by the assailant. Gasping. She takes one last look at the person before she succumbed to her injury.

"Doctor? Doctor!?" Principal Weems became anxious. She immediately contact the sheriff.

~~

Principal Weems and Wednesday are in the hospital awaiting the news regarding Doctor Kinbott. Sheriff Galpin came out and informed them about the lost.

"This ends now." Wednesday was making her way out of the hospital before Deputy Santiago arrived with some black plastic bag.

"Here. Found this in the restroom at Kinbott's office." She handed it over to the sheriff with a fresh pair of gloves. Both Wednesday and Weems steps closer to examine as well.

Sheriff Galpin, now wearing the new gloves reached into one of the plastic bag. The item he pulled out is a seven inch bloodied switchblade. Principal Weems immediately gasped covering her mouth with her hand.

The Sheriff then proceeded to the next one. What he pulled out caused Wednesday's eyes to go wide. It was a glove. Blue with grey stripes stained with blood. Wednesday immediately recognized this as the glove worn by (Y/N) during his confrontation with the Hyde at the mansion.

The sheriff noticed Wednesday stunned expression.

"You know whose glove this is?" Wednesday looked up to the man didn't say anything. She was silent for sometime.

"Wednesday?" Principal Weems called out her name.

"I don't know." She immediately stormed out the hospital followed by Principal Weems.

"Where are you going? Wednesday!" Wednesday stopped at her tracks turned towards the tall lady.

"Don't follow me." Weems scoffed.

"Are you or are you not the same Wednesday Addams who claimed to know everything? One glove and everyone could see that you faltered. Who does that glove belongs to?"

"No idea." She lied. Principal Weems called let's out a big sigh.

"Fine. Come on. Let's go."

~~

The sheriff was having a major migraine in his office. Murders keep on coming and he's clueless. Tyler knocked at his office door before entering to take a seat opposite him.

"You okay?" He asks his father.

"Seriously? You came here just to ask that?" The sheriff shook his head lightly.