He is back

~~~

The next morning i woke up earlier. I had my cup of coffee and watched some TV. Today was going to be my rest day. I haven't slept properly for the last 3 days. I was so tired, the only thing i actually had motivation to do was listening to music. Nothing else. Also the talk me and Cho had last night wasn't finished. I needed to know more about them. Why so many people liked them i just couldn't get it. She clearly knew something i didn't. As i was lost into my mind, she went into the living room where i was.

"Good morning Cho" i said, she didn't answer.

"I am talking to you girl, no one else is here in the room" i added. She had no right to be mad, i was the one who needed to be mad.

"Look Lilly, i don't want to talk right now." She said with sad voice.

"Okay i get it, you are mad at me because of last night." I said, "I will give you time"

"I am not mad because of that" , she turned to me and looked straight to my eyes, "I just think that sometimes you need to chill a little bit. I am your best friend, girl, and you haven't told me about Bill. Why? What did you think i will do? Get him away from you? You know i would never do that!" She said almost crying.

"Of course not because of that. I didn't even think i would see him ever again. All we did was talk. Who is he Cho? I know you know something more than me! Why are they so special, why it is such a big deal that i talked to him? Tell me." I answered almost getting out of hand. I get angry easily and she knew that pretty well. I can not control it. She calmed me down and we sat on the sofa.

"Ohh Lilly.." , she said with her head down, "If you only knew how many girls would kill to be in your place" she said but clearly not ironically as i thought at first. "They are the most known and dangerous gang from Tokyo, they are from Germany and it's unknown why they moved here" she added.

"What do you mean by dangerous, they seemed pretty harmless to me" I was lying of course, i was on the edge all night praying for them to not kill us in a car crash or in the car back home.

"You have pretty wrong vision for them, i mean yes they were nice and good but if you mess with them i don't know what might happen. But no worries they like us, everything will be fine!" She said while smiling.

"Well i am not letting those mother fuckers to tell me what to do. I mean who does Bill thinks he is. If they do something i will call the police immediately." I said seriously, but then Cho started laughing so did i.

"Okay girl, you are so brave, that is why i love you" she replied, we hugged, "Come on let's rest now, we will be going out tonight"

"Love you too" i said back, "What, where?

"Oh yeah, by the way are you coming with us? Everyone is going to be there, we are going to their house." she said scared of what my reaction might be, but i said i would think about it, in spite of me already knowing my answer. I mean of course i was going to go. I couldn't leave my friends with some killers just like that.

* Bill's POV *

"So what is the plan for tonight?" I asked.

"Didn't Tom tell you? The girls are coming over" Gustav replied.

"What? Why does nobody told me that?" I said in confusion.