Immediate regrets

~~~

*Bill' POV*

*Throwback from the night before*

As i stepped out of the room, i went downstairs to see only my brother there. He was looking down and drinking a glass of red wine. Tom looked at me and was going to tell me something but i overtook him.

"Go on, i am listening" i said in german.

"All i can say is that i am disappointed of you, Bill. I excepted it from the others but you." and really did look disappointed.

"I already told you, i don't love her. I am just sticking to the plan." And i didn't lie. I was making my moves exactly according to the plan we have made.

"To be honest if you weren't my brother i wouldn't believe you. But still be careful what exactly are you doing." He said with a laugh.

"Yeah yeah, i know. I will be fine don't worry" We both laughed.

"As your big brother i have to make sure you are not fucking around" he said with sarcastic voice. I threw a nut at him.

"Ten minutes are nothing you asshole" i laughed.

"Sure is" he laughed too.

Our bond was unbreakable. He has always been my left arm. I trusted him more than anyone else, even Gustav and Georg. We were back to back in every situation, i couldn't imagine living a life without him. He would kill for me and i would kill for him. But this case was different. He was usual the one getting most attention from the girls and the second they argue with him or he looses interest, he fucked and then killed them. Georg and Gustav as well. I did it only ones, but trust me this bitch deserved it. Tom hates love, for him it's just a waste of time. For me - i don't really think about that because i have never fallen in love. Since Lilly is in my life, i has been feeling strange around her. Different from the other girls i have been with, but being in love - no. I was just sticking to the plan that was working so well by the time. But Tom thought that i actually had something for her. I was scared he was going to hurt her and ruin everything for everyone.

"Anyway i am going to sleep" i said.

"Wait i forgot to tell you earlier. Tomorrow morning we are going to a meeting with David and his people." He said.

"Sure, what about the girls? I thought you said that they have to be with us all the time" i replied.

"Well, they will stay here. I already told Karla to take care of them for tomorrow" he said back.

"I love how you follow your own rules Tom" i laughed.

"Fuck you" he laughed too.

I went upstairs, took off my eyeshadow and entered the room. Lilly was sleeping deep. I laid on the other side of the bed. I was so tired that i fall asleep immediately.

*The next morning*

The woke up at 7 am. Only the fact that i had to meet up with those dude fucked my mood. I got ready, drank a cup of coffee and checked on Lilly before going out.

The place where the meeting was, was out of town. It was an abandoned place where no one goes to. We usually go there to talk about future plans or races. Only boys were allowed there, no minions or pets. Me and David got on pretty well so we talked for a while. This time the meeting was about Vito and his gang, we told them about the scene the other day. It was going well when Tom's phone rang.

"Charlotte i think that i clearly told you to not call me right now. Bill? Okay" he gave me the phone and told me that it was for me.

"Yes?" I said, "Wait what?" my smile faded, "Tell me the address on the second" she gave it to me and i stormed of the house.

"What the fuck happened" Tom yelled.

"Lilly is in the hospital, that happened" He was shocked, so was i.

~~~