My other side

~~~

As i was smoking my cigarette i heard the balcony door opening. At first i thought it was Tom, so i sighed and turned around.

"Tom i really need to-" it wasn't Tom, it was Lilly. I was shocked to see her now after everything that happened. I thought that she was going to be mad with me for so long, to be honest now wasn't the moment neither. I looked at her and puff on the side.

"I am sorry i thought it was Tom" i looked down and got shivers down my neck.

"It's fine. Can i have one?" She pointed at the cigarette that i was holding. I got the box that was in my inside pocket and gave her one. She put it in her mouth and i lit it up. She stand next to me, looking straight. I broke the silence.

"I didn't know you smoke."

"I don't but it is never late to try" she laughed. Her smile had me melting, oh my god. Her eyes lit bright and the wind was blowing her hair. She started coughing because of the cigarette.

"Are you okay?" I didn't know what to do so i patted her on the back and she laughed.

"I am okay, thanks" she continued laughing.

"And stop smoking it's bad for you" i said seriously, but her laugh make me smile, "Lilly i am fucking seriously don't laugh" ironically i laughed too.

"Oh come on, Billy. It's not like you don't do it every day"

I froze. This was the first time she ever called me that. Was she okay? For some reason i got so emotional that a tear felt down my face. She touched my left shoulder and her warm hand immediately make my body hot. This girl was effecting me so much. Each time i saw her it was never enough. Each time i had a dream about her i never knew what it meant. My emotions and way of thinking changed. Lost in my thoughts i completely forgot to hear what she was talking.

"Bill was you okay? Hello?" I felt her stirring my feelings, i felt..i can not describe it just love in my heart.

"Huh? Yes, yes i am here" she nodded looking at me strangely, "Hey um, for what happened earlier i-"

"Let's not talk about it. I mean, i don't think that shouting her was a problem solver" she said in a low voice, looking down.

"Fuck the shouting, it was only in her legs. I don't care about that i am kinda angry that you heard it." All of the memories from 20 minutes ago ran though my mind. Karla screaming my name, the blood, her body after that. I felt like it wasn't me.

"What do you mean?", she turned to me, "I only heard a shouting sound, that was what woke me up actually" she said. I was stunned, but relieved at the same time. I didn't think about telling her so i made it up a little bit . The minions don't have to know everything though.

"Did something else happen? Gosh Bill.." she looked at me with disappointment, but i had the opportunity to lie so i took it.

"No, no" i sighed, "I just thought that you might have heard my voice too"

"Yes, i actually did but it wasn't loud enough for me to understand it" i sighed again but this time of relief. I was scared that in all this adrenaline i might have said something that i don't mean. Well it was okay now.