The forth stage of grief Part 2

~~~

The atmosphere was anxious. Some people were shouting, some people were angry, most of them were confused. Me on the other hand didn't find it that deep. A tie is a tie, no big deal. I was so hungry and sleepy, but i was forced to stay here and watch two men arguing about who won a race. On the other hand, Charlotte, Hana and Jade were so interesting in that thing, that talking with them was almost impossible, not that i tried though. Georg was standing in front of his seat, trying to see what was happening down there. The media was everywhere and you could literally go blind by the flashes of the cameras. The situation was ridiculous.

Since everyone's attention was on them, i decided to go grab something to eat. But on second thought i decided to ask Georg first.

"Can i go and by something to eat?" I shouted so he can hear me.

"Yeah, yeah go." He didn't even look at me, "You've got money?" He asked. I nodded.

I got off my seat and moved away from the crowd. I eventually ended up going for the hot dog stand, which was just across the street. Since everyone was up there, talking out the situation going on, no one was around that stand but me. The hot dog vendor was nearly asleep.

"Um, hello?" I said quietly. No answer.

"Hello?" I said louder this time. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes were red and his hair was tousled.

"Oh, i am sorry. Hello lady." he excused himself.

"Yes, i would like a hot dog with no mustard please." I said smiling.

"Coming!" He smiled back. The man was probably in his early 40's. He was friendly, but it seemed like this job wasn't his thing.

"Here you go, young lady! Hope you enjoy."

"Thank you sir." I smiled. Just as i was about to go back he stopped me.

"Do i know you from somewhere?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Um..i don't know sir." Here we go again.

"Are you the girl from the newspaper? It was named "Bill Kaulitz's new minion" if you know what am i talking about?" He said gasping.

Of course. Now i was known as "Bill Kaulitz's new minion", great.

"Well, sort of." I said looking away.

"I am so sorry my dear. I know that it is probably hard." He said with sad voice. He felt sorry for me, for ones somebody did that.

"It really is, most of the times" i was looking around to see if someone was looking at me. I didn't want to be the reason that poor guy would die, let the life do it's job.

"I would like to help you somehow, but the truth is that i can't."

"I know, i will be fine." I turned to him, "Check on me in the newspapers though" i laughed.

"I surely will, good luck." He smiled and waved at me. I waved back.

I started walking up, so i can get back to the others. I was already so late, Georg was definitely going to kill me. For my surprise, a group of men were standing right in the middle of the road. At first i didn't care and continued walking but then one of them said something to the others and they all looked at me. Honestly i has enough with stuff like that so there was no damn chance i was going to pass over them. I took another way up. It was a little longer but i didn't care, i was late anyways.

The road was pretty and quite. I was eating my food and looking at the nature around me when i heard a sound from i guess it was a rock. I didn't think of it that much since there were animals after all. After some minutes i heard another sound. It kinda creeped me out so i started walking faster. As i was about to turn right, i heard a shot. I froze for a second and then started running for dear life. It was so close to me, i could smell the gunpowder. I reached the end of the path, when a guy, two heads over me, jumped out of no where. He grabbed me by my shoulders and another person put a bag on my head. I tried to kick them, but it didn't work. I eventually started screaming.

"Help! Someone help me! Bill!" I screamed with all my might.

"Shut your mouth dumb whore. Your little boyfriend won't come to safe you this time" They both laughed.

I started screaming and fighting even more. A second later i felt like my heart was sleeping. There was a strange smell. The next thing i know is that i was in a dark place. Echo was able to be heard as i tried to speak. I opened my eyes and there was nothing. Just a light coming from a window on the door. No voices, anything. Only my arms were tied up. I tried to untie them but without luck. I started crying immediately from all of the stress. After Bill appeared in my life i haven't thought that something more horrifying might happen to me. Well it did and now i would beg Bill to get me out.

As i was wiping my tears i heard the door opening. I have never seen this person before. He was tall, with dark, medium long hair and had brown eyes.

"Good evening, Lilly. Hope you had good sleep." He said in german accent. The second i heard it i started sobbing even more, because it reminded me of Bill.

"Oh, no. Don't cry. It is not needed, no one will find you anyway. It's just a waste of your energy." He laughed at me. I put my hand over my month to stay shut. He came to me closer and closer. When he reached to me, he crouched down to see my face. I had so much anger in me i wanted to scream, but i had learned my lesson for that.

"I know that you are confused but that's fine. Basically this is the place where you will be staying until i say so. You will do everything i say or want because otherwise that will cause you a problem. Don't compare me to Bill, i won't make excuses even for you." He got up still looking me, "Even thought i need to see what exactly he sees in you. You made him a different person, congratulations, but this won't happen to me. Who knows maybe you are good in bed that's why he wants you so much. Gosh what an idiot." He smirked.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! Or Bill. You don't know him to say stuff like this." I yelled out of anger. Biggest mistake. He turned to me with angry face, then put his hand on the wall to prevent me from moving.

"Oh you think so? Trust me, i know Bill fucking Kaulitz more than anyone, even his brother. I will make him regret what he did and you will help me." He screamed at my face. He left the room and left me speechless. I was looking at the darkness, alone. Tears dripping down my face were able to be heard as they fall on the ground.

Depression.
The worst of them all.

I laid down on the ground, crying and praying for them to find me. I didn't know where i was myself. I didn't know who the hell this man was, who were those people from earlier and why the fuck they brought me here. Now i was suffering because of that, because of Bill Kaulitz. As much as i wanted him now, i still hated him for everything. He was the reason why i was here and probably the reason why i would die. This dude wouldn't let me go out alive, there was no way.

Now sleeping was the only thing i could do and praying. Praying for my personal killer to come and save me.

~~~