Sort of

~~~

I had the worst sleep of my entire life. It felt like i wasn't even sleeping, more like being awake with eyes closed. My whole body hurt and i could taste blood from my own lip.

I tried to open my eyes but it was so bright in the room that i closed them again. I was feeling so uncomfortable in that hospital dress too. I couldn't remember how i ended up here again.

All of the sudden the smell of strong cigarettes and mint hit my nose. That could only be one person, Bill. I wanted to look at him but the lights were killing me.

"Can you turn off the lights, please?" I asked quietly. The light went off. That's when i opened my eyes and saw a black figure coming towards me. By the body shape i immediately knew who it was.

"How are you feeling?" Bill asked me in serious but calm voice.

"Like shit" i mumbled, while rubbing my eyes.

"In the good or in the bad way?" He laughed a little.

"In the best way possible." I said in a sarcastic voice, "What do you think?" I said with serious face.

"Okay chill out," he smirked at me, "I am serious. Do you feel good enough to get you out of here as soon as possible?" He asked.

"Can you at least tell me what happened first?" I looked up so i could be able to see him since he was towering over me at that moment.

"Wait," he sat on the bed next to me, "You don't remember..anything?" He said with strange tone.

"I mean..i remember" i thought for a second, "Uhm..i don't actually remember anything" and i really didn't. Everything was gone. The last thing left in my memories was a man shouting at me in an empty room.

"Well, in that case, do you remember me?" He asked.

"You are hard to forget Bill Kaulitz, how can i? That would be a shame." I laughed sarcastically. How could i forget the person who got me involved into this; how could i forget my kidnapper; how?

He smirked, "Fair enough. Okay, i am going to tell you when we get home, even though i don't even know what happened myself. You would have to remember, somehow." I nod.

He helped me get up from the bed, putting his right hand on my waist and he put my left hand on his shoulders. I didn't mind though, it was nice of him to help me.

"Are you staying in that thing?" He looked at me.

"I mean no, but i don't know where my clothes are." I looked really dumb in that clothing type of shit but all of my clothes were gone.

"Tom brought some clothes for you."

He gave me a bag with some of Tom's old clothes. In the bag was a large baggy shirt and some ridiculously big jeans. They also had Tom's signature smell, that exact "wine" cologne with a mix of cigarettes. Great, now i was going to smell like him - alcoholic and nicotine addict.

I got dressed in the bathroom. My hair looked awful so i just put it in a ponytail. I washed my face with water so i don't look like a ghost.