The Mistake

~~~

I was sleeping all day long. I had the most amazing dream ever - i was accepted in college and became a singer after that. What a fantastic time. But then i woke up and realised that in the situation i am in, i would probably be dead in some days or maybe hours. Anyways, i went to get my phone and realised that it was 7 o'clock pm. That meant that i had 2 hours to get ready and go to those jerks house. In those 2 hours i was thinking of what could happen there, pretty much everything bad. Well at least, i am going to the beach after that, if i am still alive though. I don't know why i was thinking of it so much. We were going to be there for 4 hours and then leave. Nothing much, just my overthinking. I heard Cho being on the phone with someone in the other room, the curiosity hit me.

"Omg really? Tom that is amazing!" she sounded excited and of course it was that Tom dude again.

"Of course we are going to be there! Hana, Jane, me and Lilly, yes she agreed." I don't remember saying that but if she says so.

"Okay, then see u later Tommy" what a dumb name. She hanged the phone and saw me standing next to the door.

"Oh hi Lilly, i see u got up." She said smiling.

"I sure did. Anyways are u ready?" I said even though i wasn't ready myself.

"Any time!" She said proudly.

"Haha okay." I laughed and left her room.

Those 2 hours passed like 30 minutes. I put on my baggy t-shirt and some black cargo pants and waited for Cho who was dressing herself like we were going to prom. Next to her i looked like i was homeless, whatever i didn't care. We went down the stairs and saw that Tom was waiting for us outside. I over thought my decision again but it was too late already, i had to get in that car.

"So girls, are u ready?" Tom said with a smirk.

"Yes!" Cho nearly yelled.

"Lilly you?" he said.

"Yes" i said with the most fake smile ever. Like do i look ready, no.

We were driving pretty fast and i kinda liked it. Fast cars were one of my favourites. But i kept the cold look on my face.

"Before we go there i want to warn you two" Tom said with serious voice. Me and Cho looked at each other in confusion.

"Any bad behaviour tonight might cost you a lot, don't make stupid decisions." He said seriously. I wanted to say so much things at that moment but Cho stopped me.

"You understood?" He asked.

"Yes we did." Cho said. My anger grow even more.

"And may i ask why you creep?" I said with low angry voice.

"This type of behaviour is the one i am talking about. Don't talk back and don't argue. Your voice might not even be heard after."

I looked at Cho, i wanted to kill her right now. Those people were so dangerous and we were going to their house, so ironic. She was quite all the way to their house, so was i. I was so fucking angry with her. Going to their house was the worst idea i have ever heard in my entire life, but here i am. While we were driving i noticed that no car was driving on that road, i wonder why. To be honest if i was them i wouldn't too. We arrived nearly 10 minutes later. Their house was surprisingly huge, like a mansion or it probably just was a mansion.