Better here than dead

~~~

*Bill's POV*

When i drove Lilly off, i headed home. I played some music on the radio, while thinking of what Tom had told me earlier. We had to think of something, fast. Since Georg and Gustav already made Jade and Hana agree to move in with them, me and Tom had to do something. It was going to be easy for Tom, because Charlotte was so in-love, that it was disgusting. For me, well, probably a lot harder. I don't know how to ask her that after i killed a person in front of her, also being gentle is not as easy as i thought. I was not used to being nice.

I parked my car in front of our house. I was still with my wet clothes and my eye make up was ruined. I looked dumb. I went in and everyone looked at me and laughed.

"Yo Bill, what happened to you?" Gustav asked while Tom was laughing like crazy next to him.

"I don't know but he looks mad funny" Tom added.

"Me and Lilly just went for a swim okay? I don't see where the funny part is." I replied.

"The funny part is you" Georg said. Everyone was laughing so hard that i got mad.

"Okay shit up! Tell me what the fuck was that on the phone" , they all stopped, their faces changed, "What? What happened that much?"

"They are looking for us and they know about Lilly" , Tom looked at me, "Vito would probably go for her. We met in the club and Vito told me that they had seen you"

"So what? She is just another minion, why would they want her?" I said.

"Because they will use her to get to you", Georg added, "We all can see that you treat her different than the other minions you had"

"Well yes, because she is new. But if it is going to be like that she need to be here, near me. I don't want her to get involved and make problems" i said, now i really needed to persuade her to come here.

"You can just kill her you know, if they get her it would be bad. She knows too much about us, especially you Bill" Gustav said.

"No, that would be stupid. She can help us get to them, let's exchange cards. We can use her as a target, easy." I said. If they really were trying to use her to get to me, sure. I was going to make sure that this idea of theirs didn't work out.

"You are still taking the risk, but fine. Tomorrow they are moving here. The three of them already agreed so its up to you" Tom said looking at me knowing that it wouldn't be easy.

"Okay, but you will be there by my side. She can be really tough sometimes."

"Got you."

*Lilly's POV*

Me and Cho went into our apartment. I was still sleepy but she was fully awake. I was cold and wet.

"Girl what happened? Was it raining or what?" She looked at me with a little laugh.

"No, me and Bill went to the beach because i wanted." I explained.

"Wait what? He lets you do whatever you want?" Cho said with excitement.

"Yes, why wouldn't he? He is not my parent, plus he had to make it up to me, he literally killed a man in front of me."  I said with straight face.