No mercy p.2

~~~

He was looking red, so red. He grabbed my arm and went to the car fast. I thought about staying quiet just incase. I still didn't know what was happening. He started driving so fast, i was scared that we might crash. At this point i needed so say something.

"Bill please, calm down. What is happening?" I said in a low, hoarse voice.

"Please shut up. It's not the right moment." His eyes were full with rage. I could see the anger in his movement and i could hear it in his voice too. I just stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.

We arrived within 5 minutes. He stormed out of the car and grabbed my arm, it hurt. We went in, Gustav and Georg started talking to Bill in german.

"Wir fanden Drogen in einer der Schubladen in der Küche" Gustav said.

"Wir gehen davon aus, dass sie es heute Morgen in ihr Frühstück getan hat" Georg added.

"Oh she is so dead. Where is Tom" he said angrily, almost shouting.

"In the kitchen" Hana replied.

He went into the kitchen and closed the door behind him. I am not exactly sure what happened behind that door but trust me i don't even want to know.

*Bill's POV*

The kitchen smelled like shit. It was a full mess and this bitch Karla was no where to be seen. In there i saw Tom holding a little white package, that i actually was able to recognise.

"What is that?" I asked, i wanted to see what he would tell me. Sometimes Tom really likes to make up stories, but he wasn't able to lie.

"We found this package in her drawer, it's some kind of a drug and i don't know what is it yet." He said. And he was right, it was mine. How on Earth this hoe found that?

"Where the fuck is she?" I shouted. The line was crossed, i couldn't control my anger anymore. This bitch was going to pay for hurting my..minion. Tom pointed at the second floor.

"Also, was wird jetzt passieren?"  Tom asked, knowing damn well what.

"Ich werde sie erschießen" i was going to kill the living hell out of her and fuck her to death. I can't remember the last time i did something like that but this whore was going to pay for everything.

I stormed out of the kitchen, going straight to the second floor. I reloaded my gun. She was in Tom's room, cleaning something. I went in, i could see the contented face she had on which made me so furious.

"Bill sweetheart, how are y-" i grabbed her dirty black hair and went into my room. I had enough respect for my brother to not do what i was going to in his room.

"Don't you ever call me that you dumb hoe! I know what you did to Lilly and now you are going to fucking pay for that" i said pushing her on the bed.

"But Bill, she is useless little virgin. Leave her, she doesn't deserve you!" she was driving me insane. She did that on purpose, i could tell by the careless look of her face. That was it.

"I don't think a whore like you can talk about her in that way. I will fucking kill you, but first" i was so angry, not thinking what i was doing. Usually Tom uses her when he is bored, but i did it only because of my anger, she disgusted me. I wasn't even pleased, just annoyed. She was making so much noise, my ears hurt. Screaming my god damn name made me even more angry.

"Oh Bill, Bill yes.." she moaned.

"Shut the fuck up before i end your life sooner and trust me it will be by the worst way ever" i said aggressively. I was so done with this bitch, i didn't want to fuck her anymore.

*Tom's POV*

We all were able to hear the noised coming from upstairs. Bill was out of control and trust me i was scared myself. Karla was screaming and moaning, it was probably killing Bill inside. Thanks God Lilly was asleep. I think she had enough for those 5 days. I usually don't care about our minions, i have killed 4 myself - Gustav's, Georg's and two of mine. But Bill, he just doesn't care about love, sex and those kind of stuff. He likes killing and quad driving, but this, this wasn't my brother. But if Lilly was so special to Bill then i am here for it, i will be there for her, for him. While all this was happening, me, Gustav and Georg were playing poker while the girls were chit chatting. I felt strange, almost like i was going to vomit. I only feel like that when someone is wrong, with Bill. Seconds later we heard 5 shots and screams, lots of screams. He killed her, and probably so brutal, i assumed by the pain in her voice and screams.

Everyone turned their heads to the stairs, Lilly woke up. She looked at me horrified, scared and confused. I didn't know what to tell her.

"He killed her right" she was so done i could see. I nodded. Thanks God she didn't hear what happened before that. Then all of sudden we heard a shout from Bill.

"And now that is for Lilly, meine Frau" it was so loud, the sound of the blood itself was absolutely indescribable.

~~~