And you are making me sick

~~~

"Is there something bothering you?" Bill asked while rubbing my leg to keep me warm. I shook my head even though something wasn't just bothering me - it was killing me. I wanted to tell him about what i was able to remember but my death sentence would be rewritten.

"Well, something is bothering me." He faced me and looked me in the eyes, "Do you have something to tell me?" He asked with doubt in his voice.

"Actually i do" i sighed and looked down, "He almost killed me, Bill." I didn't even look at him while saying that, i felt guilty.

"What? Who?" he got serious and grabbed my shoulders, "Lilly, tell me right on the second or else." He said grumpy.

"I don't know his name, but he said he knows you really well. He did so much things and-" he paused me by shaking me.

"What did he do?" he said slowly, "What did he do? Answer me!" He yelled. I tried to stay as calm as possible. I immediately regretted even telling him. His hands were still holding my shoulders tightly, it hurt. My eyes got watery and i started shaking not from his yelling, but from the image that i still had in my head.

"He raped you, didn't he.." He said with low tone, but with so much anger in his voice.

"He said he had to finish the job that you didn't. He almost killed me." I began to sob. His face got back to normal but he seemed sad and angry, "He did something to the upper right side of my back. It still hurt so much." I said, looking away because of the embarrassment i got.

"Turn around" He demanded but i refused, "Lilly for God's Sake, turn around." I realized that there is no point in fighting, so i did as he said. He lifted up my shirt from behind. His hands were cold and i felt shivers down my neck when he touched me.

*Bill's POV*

I didn't know how to feel. The anger inside of me was so intense and strong. The thought of Vito taking Lilly's virginity was overwhelming and made me so, so mad. She was mine and no one had the right to take my stuff away, he took her from me.

I had to be the first one, but it's my fault. I had to do this a long time ago, not caring if she wants or not.

As i lifted up her shirt, her body was so warm. She shivered as i touched her skin, it was the first time i got the chance to touch her without her resisting and fighting with me. She had a big wound on her upper side on her back. At first i thought he had stabbed her but god i was so wrong.

"What, what is it?" She asked worried, but i was too stunned to even say a word.

-
"He told me that he has left you a message, Bill Kaulitz. But i don't know where or what it is."
-

That's when it hit me. On her back was 'written' with a knife 'I will continue hurting you, until you collapse". I was furious, no, more than that. I was desperate. He thought that taking her away from me would work, and he was right. He completed his mission but mine had just started.

"Bill will you tell me what is it?" She said in low voice.

"You caused me so much trouble." I shook my head, "so much.."

"If you had just left me live my life, i wouldn't be causing you any trouble." She said nagging.

"Don't you dare talk like that to me, gosh you are making me go insane!" I shouted. As much as i was angry already, she successfully managed to boost it up.

"And you are making me sick!" She yelled at me.

I totally lost it. I grabbed her neck and pulled her to the wall, causing her to groan. No mercy had left in me, only anger. She never behaved as i pleased and she always talked back. Maybe Tom was right, minions are minions and they should know that.

*Lilly's POV*

It was hurting so much. He pushed me on the bed and took a little pocket knife. I started fearing my life as soon as his glance met my eyes.

"Bill what the fuck!" I shouted, "Put that down!" I cried out, while he was moving the knife up down, up down my body.

"What about the promise?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I don't do promises. And you should also never do them." He smirked as he pushed the knife a little into my body. I screamed from the pain he caused me. I started shaking and crying even harder.

"Oh so now you are scared." He said while grabbing my arm tight and holding the knife with his other hand, "Scream for me Lilly, i want to hear you scream from the pain that i inflict. I want you to beg for me to stop." He was smiling so cruelly. He was a different person now.

"After everything that i went through because of you, i will get my prize. I want to hear you scream Lilly, scream." Pure evil was standing above me, that wasn't a human being.

"Bill please, please don't do it." I sobbed.

"I should have done this a while ago. I don't know what stopped me from doing it." He said as he started pushing him closer to me. His lips smashed into mine and his tongue entered my mouth. I tried pulling away but he was stronger. I wanted to fight but it made him angrier.

"You are only making this hard for yourself darling, relax." He said with a smirk. His lips were on mine again while he was unfastening my bra. I started kicking and moving around but he slapped me across the face.

"Okay, let's make it harder then."

He grabbed both my hands over my head and removed his shirt as well as mine. My heart started racing fast and i got sweaty. I begged him to stop but it didn't work. He started removing my pants and looked up at me to see my reaction. I shook my head and started sobbing even more. His cold hand made its way to my underwear. I tried fighting back one more time.

"Lilly why are you doing that? I don't understand you, really. You know that it won't help." He smirked at me while removing my underwear. I felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed. My legs shaking from fear. I refused to look him in the eyes.

He unzipped his pants, then his boxers. His dick was bricked, ready to enter me. I realised that fighting was nothing but waste of my energy. I just froze in place begging him to let go of me. My hands were so cold and my face went pale - i never go pale. I knew he wouldn't stop this time, i was fucked. He pressed his lips against mine and the second i know he was in me. I didn't have time to react, other than moaning into him mouth. He just smiled while kissing me. I felt so disgusted by the sounds that came out of my mouth. It hurt so much more than the time Vito raped me. Maybe because this time i was getting raped by the guy who i thought cared about me. He wasn't even trying to be gentle, he was rough and kept getting faster and faster every time i begged him to stop.

"Damn you are so tight" he moaned, "I definitely did not expect that." He moaned ones again, so did i.

He groaned as he finished. All that hell ended in some minutes but for me it felt like hours. My legs were still shaking and i wasn't able to speak. I was staring at the ceiling, struggling to move a muscle. My hands were red from Bill's grab and my whole body hurt. I felt so..weak.

"Thank you for not making me use the knife" he whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss.

~~~