The final stage of grief

~~~

"Breaking news! On 3rd of September a girl, whose name is unknown, went missing after the "Quarter finals" of this years "Quad driving race" in Tokyo. It was reported that she was last seen with the gang member "Bill Kaulitz", by unknown reporter. It's been several days, it isn't known if she is in good condition or if she is with her "boyfriend". Any help would be appreciated."

————
"i've told you, this won't be the end"
————

"Today is 10th of September. The girl is still missing, at least that is what we know for now. Kaulitz hasn't said anything about it, nor did any of the gang members. Stay safe"

————
"She will suffer. I know that you care."
————

"The police is trying their best to find the missing girl. It's been another week of searching and questioning."

————
"So you are endangering your life, just to make me feel guilty?"
————

"Several men around their 20's have been found dead, a few miles from Tokyo. The murderer is unknown."

————
"Stop making dumb decisions. You know exactly what i want."
————

"No news about the missing girl. The police hasn't found anything so far. However, new bodies had been found near a neighbourhood at the end of the city. The people in that neighbourhood are terrified, any information is welcome.

————
"But you don't know what i want.."
———————

"Bill i need you to listen to me!"

"No! I can't let this asswhole make fun of me, never. More important, he has taken her away from me. No one can take my stuff without my permission."

"For God's Sake listen! Yelling all day and killing random people you suspect won't help. He might be anywhere, pretending to be anyone."

"It can't be him. We made a deal, remember?"

"Think wisely brother. You know him too well to pretend that it's someone else. You really thought that he would stop?"

"I agree with Tom. It's low key obvious."

"How about we find the people who work for him? That's would be easier. It's been nearly 3 weeks since she is gone, they can't hide forever."

"And how exactly are you planning to do that?"

"That little rival of yours. How about we pay him a visit?"

"Say no more"

———

"There is so much more from where this comes from. I warn you."

"Stop fighting or it will get worse!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Awh, look who is scared now. Bill isn't here to save you this time darling."

"Fuck you!"

"Oh yeah? That is exactly what i am going to do."

————