I am the danger

~~~

  The feeling was strange. It was like i was levitating, but something was holding me. I opened my eyes and saw that Bill was carrying me on his arms. I looked around and saw that we were at their house. Then the reality hit me. I remembered what was happening and why was i here. I knew that there was no turning back now. Bill noticed that i was awake but didn't say anything. We entered a big room with big windows that was facing the garden that me and him went to the other day. He placed me on the bed and looked at me.

"It would have been so much easier, if you just stopped being so persistent" , he said, "This behaviour would bring you only bad things"

"What exactly was my behaviour? I told you millions time that i don't want to be here."

"You should understand, that here i say that is happening" he said angrily.

"Look selfish idiot, i don't care about your rules. You are not the one telling me what to do. Now tell me where my fucking bag is, i am going home!" i yelled.

"Stop fucking yelling." He grabbed my chin but I stepped back.

"The fuck are you going? I swear the second i go to the police station, you and your little gang are going to jail" i said.

"You think it will be that easy, go on, i am watching" he pointed at the cell phone. Was he stupid? I wasn't going to fall for that.

"I said go, not call" i mumbled.

"Get or lose the chance" he smiled.

I got angry and grabbed the phone. I called 911, they answered fast.

"Hello? Yes, its Lilly Savere and i would like to report a kidnapper and a killer", i said. The police man sounded pretty careless. "I don't know the address but his name is Bill Kaul-" he hanged up the phone. "Hello? Helloo? What the hell?" this mother fucker. Bill was next to me laughing like crazy.

"Oh please, it was probably a mistake" i was pissed.

"You have no idea how hilarious you looked and sounded" he continued laughing. My anger grow. He was driving me crazy and this dude from the police was fucking coward.

"Okay okay enough" i said.

"I had a good laugh. Anyways let's go and see the others, shall we?" he asked.

"Sure." I was still mad. How could i get out of this place? No chance. God knows what could happen here.

We went downstairs. Tom, Gustav, Georg and Jade were sitting on the couch. I had completely forgotten that i still had my pyjamas on, so i felt kinda embarrassed. Bill placed his hand around my neck and when to Tom.

"What are guys up to tonight? Any plans?" Bill asked.

"Yes, later on we will go on a late night walk. Well if Georg and Gustav stop drinking so much, of course" they both laughed.

"Hey, we can hear you!" Gustav yelled.

"That was the point, you idiot" they laughed again. "So you two want to come, she doesn't seem to be in a mood"

"Really, you think?" I replied.

"She just needs to get used to the new place" i looked down and shook my head in refusal. This whole situation was ridiculous.